What Happens in the Shower, Stays in the Shower.

Heyyyyyyyyyy!!!!

Don't forget to comment, you dorks!

It makes me feel like I'm controlling you...wait what?

I mean, it raises my low self esteem a little bit each time?

Yeah, let's go with that...

NOW ONTO THE PORN!!!

Romano heard his head thunk against the wall before he felt it. Spain's tongue danced with his own, while the older nation's hand jerked Romano's cock.

The shower rained water on the pair, Romano's fingers tangled in Spain's hair, the Italian moaning as two fingers pressed inside the hole at his ass, more than ready to have a Spanish cock penetrate for the second time that morning alone.

Spain wiggled his fingers around in the trembling nation, leading him to realize that Romano was still loose from their bout of morning sex.

Romano wiggled his ass, a clear sign he was ready. Spain spun him around and entered him swiftly and quickly.

Romano let out a loud moan as Spain started to thrust his hips into the smaller nation. Spain's hand travelled back to the front of the Italian and resumed jerking him off.

Said Italian growled and let his head full back onto Spain's shoulder.

Spain bent down and hungrily kissed the pump red lips of his lover. 

Romano, groaned into his mouth, squeezing his tight ass around the cock of the man that was deep inside him. Spain, too, let out groan, shoving both his tongue and cock deeper in the Italian.

(That's such a weird sentence what the fuck)

Romano begin to thrust his hips in opposite time to that of Spain's. When Spain thrust his forward, Roma shoved his back and when Spain went back, Romano went forward.

(That paragraph is even weirder then that weird sentence, what the fuck)

This caused both countries to moan loudly, taking the pleasure as it shot around their bodies, coursing through their veins like fire.

(Okay, that's a good sentence. Good job me!)

The knots tightened deep within their stomachs as Spain's erect cock hit the bundle of nerves up Romano's ass.

Romano bit Spain's lip as Antonio's cock begin setting a pace, landing on his prostate with the force of a ship hitting an iceberg in the middle of the ocean, killing Jack and letting Rose live her life on without him.

(WHAT THE FuCK?!)

Spain's hand flew up and down Romano's leaking cock. He felt an urge to suck it, but that would have to wait, given the position they were already in.

Spain began to whisper sweet nothings in the Italian's ear. Romano couldn't understand a word, but it's the thought that count.

Romano bit Spain's lip extra hard as the cord snapped and cum shot out him. A few seconds later, Spain also came, leaving both panting and sticky as the shower water turned called.

"That was nice..." Romano muttered, leaning his head on the Spaniard's neck.

"It was perfect." Spain laid a kiss on Romano's head.

"I love you..."

"I love you, too..."

I hate this one, tbh.

I'm dry out of ideas, someone send some shit in. I do better on requests then I do anywhere else.

Anyway, hoped you enjoyed and I'll see you later, dorks!

(Imma call you dorks from now on cuz i think it's cute af. I love you guys for loving my stupid sinful stories...)