Cumming by a Hair.

Heh. Since I walk to gym about five mins away from my school (because my school is small and don't got no gym) I came up with this idea.

Go me!!

Also, Highschool/Human AU!

Lovino couldn't say he regretted telling Antoinio what his curl did, but he could say Antoinio took advantage of it.

The two boys had been dating for six mouths when Lovino asked Antoinio if he was ready to do the thing.

The bed tango...

The Spaniard was beyond ready, and it was that same night Lovino went from "Virgin" to "Sexed up"!

It was also the same night that Lovino finally admitted what his curl did. And Antoinio abused that privilege. Within two minutes of finding out.

Sigh...

It was Lovino who suggested they should go out on a Friday night. Thy were in grade twelve, for fucks sake. They don't need no rules.

After that night, they would.

The two boys decided to see the new Star Wars film. Lovino was actually looking forward to it.

That is, until...

Antoinio causally put his arm around Lovino, his hand brushing the younger teen's stray curl. A shiver flew down the Italian's spine and he aimed a glare at his boyfriend.

Antoinio merely shrugged and popped a piece of popcorn into his mouth. Lovino fixed his eyes on the screen, his cock a tinny bit harder then several seconds ago.

Lovino figured Antoinio could sense it or something. He was really good at sensing hard-ons and it was kinda creepy.

The Italian groaned and jab his elbow into Antoinio's side, earning a grunt from the older teen and another hard tug at his curl. Damn it.

"Stop it!" He hissed, spreading his legs to make his erection less....uncomfortable. It didn't work.

True, the thought of Antoinio tugging his curl till he came sounded like a great idea. But not now. Not in the middle of a movie theatre with a fuck ton of people.

Antoinio didn't listen (big surprise there) and placed his hand on the growing erection. The Italian bucked his hips, hissing loudly.

"You like that, Lovi?" Antoinio asked, squeezing the bulge. Lovino nodded, sending a glare at his boyfriend. "What do you think, dumbass?"

The older teen smiled and gave that dreaded curl another tug. He then stretched over and put the damn thing in his mouth. What the fuck?!

A moan flew out of Lovino's mouth and he slapped his hand over his mouth to stop anything from escaping. Antoinio's skilled tongue got to work, licking and tugging and swallowing and rubbing. His hand had somehow disappeared, but Lovi was deep in pleasure to worry about that.

Lovino know he wasn't going to last long. He kept biting his finger to keep quiet and Antoinio kissing his neck was not helping.

He took a deep breath as a blush started to dust across his cheeks. This was not good. This. Was. Not. Good....

A cord snapped within him and he felt his underwear get very sticky and wet very fast. He heard a snicker from beside as Antoinio got up to go to the bathroom. He held his hand and said,

"Care to join me?"

Ugh. That was horrible. Sorry for crazy updates. It's March Break and I'll try to finish one more draft.

In other news, I watched Dan and Phil and holyshitwhatthefuckamidoingwithmylifesavemeiamnowtrash.

ALSO. READ THE BOOK CARRY ON. IT'S SUCH A GOOD BOOK RIP ME!!

Until next time, ciao!