Goodbye

Fleeting touches. Whispered words. Small kisses.

All parts of light love making.

It was the middle of the night.

Nobody wanted to be loud.

Spain and Romano were trapped within a state, a state that left them panting when they broke apart for air.

Romano held Spain's face gently, not wanting to lose his touch. Spain's hand traveled fast, but not too fast, down to the erect cock of his lover.

However, instead of playing with said body part, Spain lead his head downwards. He'd already lubbed it up and presses his finger into Romano, very gently.

Romano let a curse fall from his lips, his back arching and brow furrowing.

Slowly, a second finger was added. And then a third. Romano, all the while kissed Spain all over his face, never missing a single spot.

Soon, Spain's cock replaced his fingers as he gently began to thrust inside the Italian.

Hair was tugged. "I love you"'s were muttered, and, all the while, something heavy lay upon the back of their minds.

Spain started to kiss his way down Romano's bare chest. After he kiss, he mumbled something he loved best about the Italian.

For once, Romano didn't yell at Spain to shut up.

For once, the only thing that filled the room was the heavy pants of the two lovers.

Slowly, both hit their highs.

Slowly, both calmed down from the activity.

Slowly, they whispered things to each other, things they never hoped they'd have to say.

Slowly, Romano fell asleep in Spain's arms.

Slowly, Spain woke up the next morning.

Slowly, Spain realized Romano was right.

Romano had been right.

He was dissolving.

No more North and South Italy.

Just Italy.

Romano was gone.

Spain would never tell him "I love you" again.

Spain would never see his husband again.

For

He

Had

Died...

what the fuck why did I do that I didn't mean for it to go so sad what