10 || The thing

Julie's POV

TODAY!!! today I'm finding out what they are hiding from me!!!
So I decided to text Shawn.

Julie: hey!!!
Shawn: whats up!?
Julie: today...
Shawn: !??
Julie: I'm going to school... So I'm going to find out the thing!
Shawn: yeah!!!! Cool!!!

So I, unfortunately, I'm at school, and I went to my first class.
"Hey!" Matthew told me, it's been years since the last time we talked.
"Hi!" I say.
"I didn't see you yesterday" oooh myyyyy gooood.
"I wasn't feeling good" I told him.
We talked during the class and why does this have to happen to me!!!!

"Aleeeexiiiisssss" I yelled.
"Jullllleeeeessss" She yelled back.
"I talked to..." I started.
"Shawn" she said and I nodded my head in negation.
"Matt!!!" She said.
"Yeeeesss" I said.
"And... Tell me" She begged me.
"Well... He noticed I didn't came yesterday and we talked during all the class" I say.
"But Shawn!!!" She says.
"What's the thing" I asked her kinda changing the subject.
"I can't tell and I have math right now so I have to go" she said and I lifted my middle finger at her.

Finally luch!!! I can't wait to know about the thing!!!!!!!!!
"Hey Cam, Alexis" I say sitting on the table.
"Hey Julie" Cam said to me.
"Cam! Do you know about the thing that Shawn has with Emily and this girl" I say and I hope he knows.
"What thing?" He says. Are you serious.
"Ooooh about Shawn a-" he starts and Alexis putted her hand in Cam's mouth so he can't talk.
"Yes, he knows and he can't say!" Alexis said looking at Cameron with a threatening look.
"Why does everyone knows except from me!!!" I say.
"Because-" Cam says.
"Don't" Alexis tells.
"Well I guess I can't even give you a clue" he says and I sighted. This is getting even more stressful than it has to be.

Shawn's POV

School just ended and I'm nervous I'm finally asking Julie to be my girlfriend and I'm not sure how I'm feeling right now, I'm happy, nervous, what if she says no... OMG I don't know!!!!!!!! Everything is ready I have flowers and I have a plan which it is: she is going to be with Alexis and she'll see me and she'll ask me about it and I'm giving her the flowers and then I'm asking her 'Julie will you be my girlfriend?' And then she will say YES, then we are going to my car and there I have a box of pizza, chocolates and candies like Sour Patch and Skittles, then I just heard everyone coming out of school and this is getting started OH SHIIIITTT.

Julie's POV

"Just tell me what did you promised Shawn" I tell Alexis.
"I can't tellllll" Alexis told me making the l longer.
"Come on please? Or even when I'm finding out!!!" I asked her.
"Well I don't know when but maybe you could ask Shawn" she told me pointing at Shawn. He's here!

"Hiii!!!" I tell Shawn
"Hi Julie!" He tells me and we hugged.
"Sooo..." I start saying. Wait he's hiding something behind his back.
"What's the thing?" I ask him.
"Ooooh!!!" He tells me raising his eyebrows.
"And this are for you" he says and he gives me the thing that was behind his back, flowers.
"Oh! You didn't have to" I say.
"Julie..." He says.
"Mhmm"
"The thing is... Julie, will you be my girlfriend" he aske- wait what he just asked me to be his girlfriend, I waited for this... I can't believe it. This so, I don't know how I'm feeling, right I need to answer.
"Y-yes" I say and I hugged him for like... more than a minute... And I'm feeling awesome this is INCREDIBLE if that's how I can explain it.

We went to his car, Oh My God!!! PIZZA!!! I love pizza and he knows, there are chocolates and Skittles and Sour Patch. I can't believe it.

Now officially, Shawn is my first boyfriend and I hope this lasts...
I have so much in my mind that I don't know what to say or think.

"I'll take you home" Shawn tells me and he gives me a kiss on my cheek.
"Thanks!!!" I say with a smile.

The way to my house was beautiful, we were talking about everything and I invited him in, but he had a meeting so he couldn't stay but now! He's officially my boyfriend and I love the fact that he is my boyfriend, I can't stop thinking about the fact that he's MY boyfriend, the Shawn Mendes I'd waited, yes he. He is my boyfriend now.

"Hi mom" I shouted and started running to my room with the stuff shawn gave me.
"Hi sweetie. Wait!" She said and I turned around.
"Yeap?" I asked nervous.
"Who gave you all this?" She asked pointing the stuff.
"Umm... Shawn" I say.
"Explain" She tells me.
"He asked me... To... Be... His... His... Girlfriend" I said nervous.
"He's a good guy, I like him" I sighed in relief.
"Good" I say and went to my room.

Thank God my mom approves him.

~*~*~

Please Vote.

-AT 😔