22 || Christmas Shopping

Shawn's POV

Christmas is in three days and me and Julie are now at the mall doing late Christmas shopping.

"Ok, I have Eric's skateboard, my mom's necklace, I don't have my dad's present yet neither yours" Julie told me.

"You don't have to get me a present" I told her while we were walking hand by hand.

"I have to, and I want to" She said giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Ok, I already have your present" I said.

"Really?" She asked surprised.

"Yes, and I'm not telling you what it is" I said and she pouts her lips.

We walked through each shop finding her dad's present and Aaliyah's. I'm not sure if I should get her a phone case, makeup, I don't know.

I saw Julie coming to me with a pink with blue hoodie, a red sweatshirt and a black with green jacket.

"I found this for your sister" She tells me and then she shows me all of them.

I discarded the hoodie, she has one that looks almost the same, I don't really like the jacket, so I went for the red sweatshirt that said me: with the unicorn emoji and you: with the horse emoji.

I bought it and now I am done with the presents.

"I don't know what should I get for my dad" Julie groaned.

"Why don't you ask Eric what's he getting for him so you don't buy the same thing" I suggested her.

"Great idea" she said and she takes out her phone.

While she was talking I suddenly spotted Jack Johnson.

He looked at me. Not now, no.

"Mendes" He said coming to me.

"Johnson" I said.

"Are you here alone or..." He started saying. "Or did Julie..."

In that moment Julie came back.

"Oh, hi Julie" Jack said with a fake smile.

"Hello" Julie said.

"Well, I thought you two broke up, that she cheated on you..." Jack whispered in my ear before leaving.

"Bye" He said.

I hate him.

"What was that?" Julie asked me.

"He's Jack" I answered, I don't want to tell her what he had told me.

Then we started walking again through all the shops until she finally found her dad's present.

After that we were hungry so we went for an ice cream, and then we left the mall.

But sadly I couldn't stop thinking of what Jack told me, what made his thought that Julie cheated on me? Just because of Miranda?

~*~*~

Filler...

Don't forget to vote and comment

-AT 🎵