16 || Taking care of her

Julie's POV

"Come on Shawn, pick up" I whispered to myself calling Shawn one more time.

Again, I tried he didn't picked up.

He's probably sleeping, I think so.

I sent him like a hundred of texts.

Julie: Sorry Shawn I'm at the party and I left my phone in Alexis room and I'll explain everything, Promise.

Again I tried calling him. Nothing.

Another text.

After like a hundred of calls, FaceTime calls, snapchats, texts... He didn't answered. Wait what's happening, no everything is black, no! My phone died. Oh God.

Where's Alexis charger? I searched and I didn't found it. Where does she keep it? I searched in every place I could find. I guess I'll have to ask her.

I ran downstairs, I don't even know where's she! Ugh! Maybe Emily knows where she keeps her charger.

I going outside to see my friend Emily Reyes having a full make out session with Nash Grier, finally!!! That's good, wait, not at all, I need a charger and obviously I won't interrupt her. So... Let's keep searching Alexis.

There she is, sitting alone in the couch...?

"Alexis" I said sitting down next to her.
"My best friend Julie, where have you been?" She asked me.
"Wait, you are drunk?" I asked worried.
"I don't know" She said raising her hands.
"Yes you are" I said. Right now is not the moment to have a drunk friend.
"Where's Cameron?" I asked her.
"Water..." She said taking a sip from a red glass.
"I think" she said after taking the sip. I took the glass out of her hand and gave it to a random guy.

After a few moments later Cameron finally comes back.

"I'm sorry... Oh you found her" Cam said in shock.
"I know I said that I was taking care of her is just that she begged me and told me that it was her birthday and- and-" Cameron said.
"Oh God, I need to teach you how not to fall for that" I said and he passed me the water.
"Drink this" I ordered Alexis.

She opened the bottle and drank of it. All the time I was rubbing my temple.

"Is everything alright?" Cameron asked me sitting by my side.
"I need to text Shawn and I need a charger, my phone died, I don't know where Alexis keeps her charger and ugh" I sighed.
"I'd be able to help you but-" He told me showing his phone dead.
"Don't worry" I told him.

"Let's take her upstairs" Cam told me referring to Alexis.

We helped her getting up from the couch and we started walking upstairs.

"My boyfriend and my best friend" She said hugging us.
"Finish this" Cameron told her passing her unfinished bottle of water.

She drank it all.

I don't even know what time is it my mom is going to kill me.

Now we were on the bathroom waiting for Alexis to throw up. After a few minutes later I was holding her hair up and Cam was rubbing her back.

"She needs to sleep" Cam told me and we took her to her bed.
"Okay, take care of her" I told Cam and I went downstair so I can ask a for phone to call my mother.

I'm still searching for someone who I can borrow his phone and it was at that moment when I saw the solution. Matthew Espinosa was there standing with his phone in his hands, I walked to him.

"Hey Matt" I said.
"Can I ask you a favor?" I asked him.
"Sure, what is it?" He said.
"Can I borrow your phone so I can call my mom, my phone died" I said and he nodded passing me his phone.
"Thank you" I said and I started dialing my mom's number.

I called my mom and she told me Eric was coming for me in five minutes, thank god.

"Thank you very much" I told him giving back his phone.
"No problem" He told me with a smile.

I went to check out on Alexis, I saw Cameron sitting on the floor beside Alexis' bed, he was looking at Alexis like if it was everything, I could see Cam's eyes sparkling looking at his girlfriend sleeping and how gently he touched her face and he smiled. I got out I didn't wanted to interrupt him.

Five minutes passed and I'm outside waiting for my brother. Then a familiar car comes and stops right in front of me. I opened the door and sit down putting my seat belt on.

I arrive home and I directly went to sleep I'm more than tired, if you can say.

The next morning I wake up searching for my phone. Shoot! I didn't charged it!!! I forgot, I was extremely tired that I forgot.

I immediately went for my phone and plugged it.

While I waited for my phone to be charged up. I went for food. I ate a bowl of cereal. FYI. As soon as I finished I went to wash my dishes and right after I went to my room again.

My phone had already 19% of battery. I had no texts or anything. Emily is probably still sleeping so do Alexis. Well I'll call her just in case she's awake.

"Hello" Said a sleepy voice trough the phone.
"Did I wake you up?" I asked.
"No, my head hurts" Alexis told me.
"Do you want me to come over?" I asked her.
"No, don't worry, Cam is here, he's sleeping but he's here" I say and smile.
"Okay, see you later" I say and with that our call ends.

I checked what I sent to Shawn yesterday and now I'm regretting checking them, he saw them and he didn't text back. I don't know how to feel, I was going to explain him what happened and my phone died, I guess that makes two explanations.

I don't even know when he's coming back. I'll ask him... Yes more texts.

Julie: Hey!!! When are you coming back, p.s Loved your song

Now let's wait for his response.

Shawn: tomorrow

Well, at least he's alive.

~*~*~

Thoughts on the chapter-
Vote, Comment and have fun.
-AT 👊🏼