13 || Jack & Jack

Julie's POV

They're coming to where we are. Shawn grabs my waist and we started walking to the other direction from the Jacks.

"Mendes!" we heard Gilinsky.
"Oh crap" Shawn whispers and we turned around.
"Look who's here, Shawn Mendes" Gilinsky said with a smirk.
"Long time no see" Johnson said.
"Yeah" Shawn told them and we started walking.
"Not so fast Mendes" Johnson said.
"What do you want?" Shawn asked.
"Who said we wanted something?" Gilinsky answered/asked and I rolled my eyes.
"Shawn, control your girlfriend" Gilinsky said and shawn grabbed me tighter.
"Did you think the time we fought was going to be the last time we were going to see each other?" Johnson asked.
"No" shawn said and they smirked.
"Well... Shawn Mendes-" Johnson started and Shawn interrupted him.
"What do you want?" Shawn asked again.
"Nothing" Gilinsky and Johnson said at the same time.
"So..." I say.
"Mendes... Control your little girlfriend" Gilinsky said.
"Shut up Jack" Shawn said.
"Let's go" shawn told me and grabbed my hand.

We were walking to where Alexis and Cam where when we heard Jack.

"I remember the day, we got detention because he had a broken heart" Gilinsky shouted and Shawn turned around.
"Get over it!" Shawn said on his way to them.
"I'm over it, I have a girlfriend" Gilinsky said.
"Ugh" Shawn sighed.
"Remeber you saw us- in the party-" Jack started and then Shawn hit him, WAIT WHAT!? no, Shawn what are you doing.
Jack hit him back, no!

They were fighting I asked a member of the football team I think his name is Taylor to stop them and it didn't went until me and other girl shouted "STOP" and they stopped fighting.

Shawn came to where I was with a bleeding nose and lip and a bruised eye.

Why did he fight...

"Shawn" I say with disappointment.
"I'm sorry he provoked me" he told me looking at the floor.
"Let's get your face washed" I told him and we went to a bathroom.

He was better but he nose was still bleeding and he needed water so I went to the kitchen.

The party was like if nothing had happened. I texted Alexis telling everything was fine and that we didn't need help.

I was finally in the kitchen after trying to get through all the people. I saw there the same girl that yelled STOP at the same time as me and he was looking for something.

I finally found a bottle of water and the girl came to me.

"I'm sorry for Jack" she told me and I made a confused face.
"Gilinsky is my boyfriend and I guess you are Shawn's girlfriend...?" She said asking about Shawn's girlfriend.
"Yes... Don't worry and I'm sorry for Shawn" I say and we smiled.
"I'm Madison"
"Julie" I said.

So apparently Madison, the girlfriend of the guy whose my boyfriend got into a fight with, and I, got along VERY well and now we are talking in the kitchen while our boyfriends have bleeding noses. She's a very sweet girl and pretty and she told me she sings which is very cool, we switched out phone numbers so we can get in touch even though our boyfriends hate each other and now we are heading back to our boyfriends.

I went back to the bathroom and Shawn's nose wasn't bleeding anymore, I gave him the water and he thanked me.

"Just don't do it again, at least if I'm there" I told him.
"Sorry" he told me and I nodded.
"Julie, I need to tell you something" he told me and I raised my eyebrow.
"Well I'm leaving to... To New York and... ummm Los Angeles this Sunday... for umm- a week I think" he told me sad and nervous.
"You aren't going to be for Alexis birthday party" I say almost whispering.
"No, but I'm releasing a new song" he smiled, well fake smiled.
"Shawn... It's okay, don't worry" I smile and I give him a kiss on his cheek.
"Now let's go" I say grabbing his hand and he smiled.

I knew that if I got on a relationship with Shawn this was going to happen, him traveling a lot, him getting interviews all of that, and I just want him to be happy and I want him to live his dream.

After this long night I'm finally in my super comfortable bed I missed my baby. Time to sleep.

~*~*~

Comment and vote please
-AT ❤️