14 || Questions

Julie's POV

So today is Alexis party and Shawn is arriving God knows when so he isn't coming to Alexis party and that sucks, but I invited Madison even though Jack is going to be there because of Cam, you know, the football team so that kinda suck.

I haven't talked to Shawn too much because he has been very busy with his new song and video of a song called Something Big, he told me he's very happy about this song and very excited specially because he is releasing this song today, and I can't wait to hear it and to see him, that's one of the problems of dating Shawn Mendes.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" I scream hugging Alexis giving her no chance to say 'Thanks' or even breathe.
"Thanks" She says finishing the hug.
"So, what do you want for your birthday?" I ask even though I already have her present, it is 2 cases for her phone, one of my favorite photos of us and like 5 EOS.
"Nothing, all I want is you to come to my party" she says walking to our first class.
"Who said I wasn't going?" I asked.
"Well... Like Shawn isn't here, I thought..." She said.
"Well, you thought wrong, and how am I gonna miss my best friend's party" I say and we smile.
"Oh, and I invited Madison" I say and she makes a confused face.
"Madison?" She asks.
"Gilinsky's girlfriend I met her at the party of the other day" I say and we sit down on our seats.
"Good" she says and nods her head.

School is over and it was okay, I guess, the best part was when Cam surprised her with an incredible present, one of Costco's bears the ones that is bigger than you, he gave it to her and a pizza and flowers, cute... But besides that school was fine.

Now I'm with Emily and Alexis and Alexis' house for the party we are having some 'girl time'. We have been friends since we were little before we were me, Alexis, Emily and another girl named Gaby but we had some problems with her and now we barely say hi or even look at the face and Emily is in another school.

People is arriving, mostly people I don't like...
Oh look who's here... Matthew Espinosa. I turned to see Alexis with a 'what is he doing here' look and he looked me back with a 'sorry' look. Since Shawn asked me out he hasn't talked that much with me so this will be maybe a little bit awkward; Oh God, he's coming.

"Hi" He tells me awkwardly.
"Hi!" I say
"How are you?" He says after a short silence which felt of a day.
"Good, and you?" I asked back.
"Never been better" He tells me, okay...
"So do you wanna go and sit down?" He says pointing to a little sofa.
"Yeah! sure" I say, this is not awkward, not totally... Actually it is.
"So you and Shawn... Is everything fine?" He asked nervous.
"Yeap" I say popping the 'P'.
"And where's he?" He asks, thanks Matt.
"He went to Los Angeles and New York" I say.
"Oooh" he says and I nod my head and he smirks a little.
"Well, I'm going for a drink, do you want one?" He asks me.
"Umm... No thanks, not now" I say with a smile and he leaves me there.
As soon as he gets up I heard a voice, luckily a familiar voice, Emily.

She gives me a 'I saw you talking with Matthew' look.

"That was awfully awkward" I say and she sits down by my side and she laughs a little.
"What did he told you?" She asked me.
"First nothings special, but then he asked me about Shawn" I say and sigh.
"Oooh" she said and I nodded.
"But when I told him he was in Los Angeles he was like-" I say and imitate the same smirk he did.
"Oh God" she said and I sighed.

We talked and people was still arriving to the party.

"Look" I say pointing to someone at the door looking confused.
"I'll be back" she said and went with Nash and I smiled.

One of the people I see at the door is Madison, Jack is holding her by her waist and everyone is cheering because Jack Gilinsky arrived, ugh; a few moments later Madison sees me and waves at me, I wave back, Jack looks her waving at someone and then I made eye contact with him he made me a disgusted look and then he started walking. Why do people even like him. Ugh.

Since one of the people who helped organize this party is Cameron and he is a very wealthy man talking about money and he is also, you can say, popular, there's alcohol in the party and yeah, people are getting drunk tonight. Now I'm feeling like I need a drink just a little, I'm alone in a party, my boyfriend is in another country, and I'm surrounded by people I hate so...

"Can I have please, umm... Something with not too much alcohol" I say.
"Here" Somebody says and hands me a drink.
"What is this?" I asked.
"Sprite and a little bit of tequila, almost nothing of tequila" Matt says a little bit nervous I nodded and took a sip of the drink, it didn't burned my throat at all, maybe because it doesn't have a lot of alcohol or because I had some shots in another party before, oops I guess, but the drink is very good actually.
"Mmm" I say and Matt nods his head.
"Did you liked it?" He asked me.
"Yeah" I say and smile.

I almost forgot I haven't told Shawn that I loved his song, Oh My God!!! What kind of girlfriend am I? Well my phone is... Frick it is upstairs at Alexis room.

"Can you give me another of this" I say to the man who serves the drinks he handed me another one of Sprite with Tequila.
"I'll be back" I say to Matt and I leave so I can go for my phone.

I was on my way to the stairs when a voice interrupted me.
"Julie!" Madison screams.
"Hey Mads" I say and we hug.
"Where's Jack?" I ask.
"He's" she says and points to a group of people shouting 'SHOT SHOT SHOT' and I nod.
"Do you want to go and sit down?" She asked me and I nodded and we went to the kitchen, yeah the kitchen.

"So how did you and Jack met?" I asked.
"We were on a kind of 'show' because I was going to sing there and Jack was going to sing there too with Johnson" She says, all the time smiling.
"And then we became best friends and one day he asked me if I wanted to be his girlfriend and now we are here" she said and I smiled. (A/N I don't know how they met but they met like this in this story)
"Okay... And how did you and Shawn met?" She asked me.
"Well, we were best friends when he was in school but when he started having fans and all of that he started getting distant and then he came to the school and we started talking again and now we are here" I say and laugh a little at the end and she nodded her head.
"In which school do you go?" I asked Madison.
"Oh no, I'm homeschooled" She says.
"Ooh" I say and smile.

"Can I ask a question...?" I say.
"Yes, of course" She answers back.
"How can you... Be with him... You know-" I say and she interrupted me.
"Yeah, I know and I don't know... He has always been like you know like sweet and very kind with me, so you know..." She said, how is she so calm of someone asking how can she stand her boyfriend.
"And now, can I ask you a question" she says.
"Yeah, of course" I say.
"Do you know why Jack and Shawn hate each other or what was the cause of the fight the other day?" She asked me.
"Jack didn't told you why he fought with Shawn the other day?" I asked in response.
"He told me a reason but he lied" she says looking down.
"Well..." I start. This is going to be long...

~*~*~
HI! Did you liked this chapter? Please answer or vote please it means a lot to me.
If there's something you aren't liking of the story tell me...
Vote and comment
Oh and this is just getting started, it will be much better... Promise
-AT ❤️