3.Start to Another Fake Life

"It's time to wake up!"

My eyes shot open. My mom appeared at my door. She opened it wide and turned on the lights. I squealed and I threw the covers over my head.

"Come on, you two have school today," she said as she left the hallway.

I groaned, knowing that I'll have to get up soon. I grabbed my other pillow and shoved it into my face, "Ugh!" I threw my pillow and covers off of me. I then sat up way too fast. My vision kind of swirled for a moment. Once I could see straight, I got up and went to close my bedroom door. I walked over to the closest and opened it. I only had a few t-shirts and jeans hanging inside. The rest of my clothes were somewhere in these boxes. I grabbed a shirt and a pair of jeans and started to get dress.

I closed the closest door and looked in it's mirrored doors. The reflection showed me wearing a red and black plaid button-up and a nice pair of jeans with black socks. I used my fingers to comb my long brown hair. I starred at my reflection. Today is going to be horrible, I can just feel it. I walked away from the mirror, still playing with my hair. When I got to the door, I reached down and grabbed my dark blue school bag. Then I stepped out the my bedroom door.

I walked through the living room while dropping my bag onto one of the couches. Mom was standing in the kitchen, brewing some coffee. Ty was sitting at the dinning table, starring at a bowl of cereal.

"Hey mom, do you know where my black converses are?" I asked.

"They're by the door."

"Really?" I looked toward the door. And there they were, sitting next to other shoes that belonged to my family. "Oh thanks."

She just nodded her head as she took a sip out of her coffee cup.

I sat down next to my bag and started putting my shoes on. While I was tying my last shoe, my mom looked at her phone. She looked toward me and said, "If you're wanting to eat, you might want to do it now."

I nodded and got up to eat

~*~*~*~*~*~

My mom pulled up in front of the school. She slowed to a stop. I looked out my window. There was tons of kids walking in to the building. The school was kind of big. It looked about three stories high and there was a small building to the left. My mom was talking to me and my brother, Ty. But I wasn't listening. I watched kids getting out of cars, walking into the school that made me uncomfortable and nervous.

My brother's voice snapped me back into reality, "Are you coming or what?"

I nodded as I pulled the bag strap over my shoulder. I stepped out of the car and looked back into it, "Bye Mom."

"Bye. Don't forget. I'll be right here after school. Love you!"

"Love you, Mom!" I closed the door and walked with Ty to the school. I looked back. I saw my mom drive away.

When we got inside the building, Ty pointed to the right and said, "This way."

I gladly followed his lead. He opened the door to the office for me. I walked in with Ty on my tail. A woman, who could be as old as the dinosaurs, was sitting at a tall desk. She looked up at us.

"Hello, may I help you?" She said in a high pitch, squeaky voice.

My brother stepped up, "Yes, um, me and my sister are new here."

"May I have your names?" She turned toward the computer to her left.

"Um, Mary and Tyler McAllistien," He looked back at me.