Bonfire Again (7)

You stood by Newt, watching Minho from across the fire drinking Gally's drink. Chuck suddenly ran over, offering two for you.

"Chuck, never in my life shall I drink another." You say. Chuck frowns in disappointment.

"Please Y/n?' He asks.

You sigh. "One." You take one from his hand and walk over by Minho, sitting next to him.

"You sure you want to drink that? Don't forget last night." He says.

"Yeah. I'm sure I can handle it. I'll survive through one." You say, taking a sip. "Not all that bad when you already drank enough to get drunk. This stuff isn't all that strong." You say, shaking your head at the bottle.

"Yeah. Try having this and water for three years, then come talk to me." He snorts.

"I doubt we'll be in here that long. Wait, does that mean you've been in here-?"

"Yeah. Long time. Fourteen when I first came. You've got it well Greenie. You look about sixteen. Maybe seventeen too?" He says.

"I actually remember my age." You say. "Can't believe you guys don't." You said the first part as he was taking a drink. He spit it out, must be important.

"How old are you?" He asks.

"Sixteen. Turning seventeen in (B-day month)." You say. He grabs your shoulders.

"Anything else? Can you remember anything else?" He asks. You place your hands on top of his as he shakes you.

"N-no! Well. Yeah." You say.

"Get on with it then Shank!" He says.

"I remember a name. It may be important, I don't know. I also remember a word, like a key term. The name is W.I.C.K.E.D." You say.

"And?"

"And the word is trial." You say.

"Wicked and trial? How's that make sense?" He asks. "Wicked.... Wicked. Where have I seen that before? Go get Alby." He says. You nod and walk over and around the fire to Alby, who's busy talking to Ben.

"Alby? Minho needs you. He said what I told him was important." You say, setting hand on his shoulder to get his attention. He turns around.

"What? I didn't hear you." He says. You sigh and point back to Minho,

"Minho wants you."

"Alright." He says, and walks away from Ben. You follow.

"Y/n, she just told me she remembered three things, and they don't tie together at all." He says.

"Seriously? What were they?" Alby asks.

"She remembered her age, which is sixteen, she remembered a name, W.I.C.K.E.D, and she remembered a word, trial." Minho says. Looking at Alby and then to you, and then back to Alby. He clearly thought you were strange. It's hard to make friends, isn't it?