Keeper of Annoyance (18)

"HEY!" You sit up quickly in your bed, startled from your sleep. "Did I scare you?" Minho stood in your door way laughing as you grasped your blanket from the scare.
"Just a bit!"
"I'm sorry-"
"It's o-"
"That you're weak."
You stand up and sigh. Minho's jokes. They weren't hurtful, but very obnoxious.
"What do you want?" You ask with a scornful tone.
"Albus said for me to come and get you. You know, you'd think that you wouldn't be so rude to me after last night."
"Why wouldn't I be rude to you? It is my job, isn't it?" You ask, making your bed.
"No, your job is to be in the garden. WHICH you are late for." He says. Poking your shoulder continuously. You swat his hand away.
"You could have told me that instead of bothering me!" You say angrily, shoving Minho out the door.
You throw working clothes on quickly and open. The door. As you did, you heard a thud and looked out the door appalled. Minho had been leaning on the door waiting for you to open up. You both began laughing. Minho on the ground allowing the blades of grass to poke at the back of his neck and back, laughed so hard it almost sounded inhuman.
"Get up shuck face." You say, laughing.
"Okay, well. Have a nice day at work. I'll be back at night to check in on you." He kisses your forehead and sprints off to the doors.
You watched for a few minutes as he entered he Maze with a few other. Your eyes wandered around the entrance until Newt shouted for you to come back from your state.
"Y/n! You shank, get over here!" You turn and see Newt waving his hand to you, a smile plastered on his face.

Important question, how would you guys like me to do a Newt x reader?