NOTE

No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including, photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without the written permission of the author, except where permitted by law!

---

This is not the rough version anymore, but expect that this is story is still not perfect. You may still encounter errors as you read the whole story, if you notice some, please don't hesitate to correct those via pm or comment. Thank you.

So go back to this story, cliche man pero bawat writer ay may iba't ibang way para maging kakaiba pa rin. Why wouldn't you give time to read this, and you are free to remove this to your library if ever na ayaw ninyo.

Ni-post ko nga rin pala 'to sa isang fb group. (Wattpad readers and writers realm. #WRAWR.) Happy reading everyone!

The original title of the story is "Mission: Kill Him Emotionally" from "I Fall To Pieces". Much better and more accurate from the story kaysa sa naunang title. Hindi kasi bagay at tila ang komplikado ng MKHE na title. Hope na magustuhan ninyo ang bagong title at parehas pa rin naman ang story, title lamang ang naiba. Sorry dahil pinalitan ko and thank you sa mga nagbabasa ng story na ito!

-

Under revision (01-10-2022)