Im back!

So I'm sorry I haven't updated in awhile. A lot has happened. The most recent thing being that I dyed my hair blue. I wanted to do something different and my dad almost had an aneurysm. He's extremely pissed about my hair being blue but he'll get over it. I had an awesome Halloween. Me and my two best friends had a sleepover where we ate candy and had an awesome time. I ended up going as a roman warrior. My mom has been introducing me as her son and I'm extremely happy about that. I've also been able to go to the men's bathroom which is awesome. All of my doctors refer to me as male now even though my mom still slips up sometimes. I'm also very excited because this weekend me and my friends are having another sleepover. Although a lot couldn't come. I dread Christmas though because I'll be seeing my whole family who aren't very fond of me. I've also been making new friends but I've been going to a lot of different doctors and stuff which is always horrible. I've been having a lot of dysphoria lately because I've gained a lot of weight and I've had to talk about my feminine body a lot with my doctors. I have to get some procedures done that I'm really dreading. Lately I've been doubting myself as being transgender. It's kind of weird for people to refer to me as my masculine name and a part of me kind of misses being called my biological name. I was so confident in being a boy and now I'm just doubting everything again. Apart of me keeps thinking that maybe I'm not transgender maybe it's just a phase. Anyways I had to vent and if anyone wants to talk to me they can if they want.