A wish well spent

Angels pov

i was half way through an episode of the vampire diaries and I was starting to get rather tired so I switched the TV off and started reading a story on Quotev it was about a girl being teleported to the world of black butler, my eyes started getting heavy so I feel asleep totally forgetting to turn my I pad off. I wish my fav characters could come to my world.
(Some time passes)

i was was startled from my sleep when my brother Gabreal and butler ( demi demon) Vladimer started arguing over the game they were playing(assecen creed) I had put my head back down to egnor the arguing when all off a sudden a bright blinding light started making its way into my room, when the light started to fade 5 shocked figures sat on the floor of my bedroom. Out of shock I screamed startiling them to look up at me. Vladimer burst into the door looking worried and Gabreal trailing behind him. " what happened are you ok?! He looked down almost going to burst from anger. " and who might be and why are I'm Angels bed chambers.?" Sebastian and Tomoe was first to reply. " this is my master Lord Ciel Phantomhive I am his butler Sebastian Michealis and we just sort of woke up here." Tomoe kurama and  Namina looked at Sebastian at shock of the tone of his voice. Tomoe was next to speak and this left Seby and Ciel confused with a raised eyebrow. " I am Tomoe and this lady Namina minozino and I am her Familiar and that is kurama. And we also woke up here." Vladie there telling the truth I screamed out of shock and they did appear from nowhere!" Fine seen as I trust my princess to tell the truth so if you have appeared from nowhere I will ask if you have a place to stay it is rather late and a storm blew in so lady Ann what is your intentions I would presume would let them stay?" Yes they can if they wish so." We would be greatful yes." Both Tomoe and Sebastian said in unison resulting in them looking at each other." Vladie dear prepare five guest rooms please also can you ask Yuki to make me a cup of hot chocolate I'm not so tired now." Yes princess. With that he turned and walked out. " well I'm Angel Black preformer and artist welcome to my manor this my brother Gabreal Black and my sister Diane is asleep but there is no parent only my servants. I hope to give you the most suited acomidations I can provide if want to ask anything please ask away." May I ask what year and country were in." Asked Ciel. " well it is 2015 Saturday 1st of October and your in Edinbrugh Scotland and what about yourself." Well I'm from England 1887." WHAT!! How can we be in Scotland we were Japan 2007 a moment ago, and how can you be from victorian England that is over 100 years past?! Shouted Tomoe rather angry scaring me Ciel and Namina out of our skin. " I don't know that's why asked and ur shocked like you said I'm from 1887 how can you react more shocked than myself. Ciel shouted." Shhhh my sister is sleeping hell will break loose if she wakes." Bassy smirked at that. But then weeeeh ahhhh. A ear piercing cry made its way it's to the room. I gulped. Vladie came in with a 5yr old Diane screaming and riggling in his grip with Gabreal hanging onto his tailcoat." Princess shh it's ok your sisters hear it's ok don't cry." Vlad said passing Dani to me. " Dani I'm here no bad man is here to get you do you want watch a movie." She nodded. " fowzen pweaze" dani said with a puffy  red face and messy blond hair. But that annoyed Gabreal. "But me and Vlad were on the x box I'm winning why does she ruin everything!? Gabe barked making Dani burst into tears. " I don't know about you but do you want listen Dani cry." No but she does this every time it's not fair." Your always on that Xbox you've got one in your room. But I'm winning. Fine finish that game but after that round take it to your room you have and an hour left of that device and you can get ready for bed. Yeah love you big sis. Apologise to Dani. Fine sorry Dani. She laughed and nodded her head. Vlad have you prepared the rooms. Yes princess. would you like to follow me. Vlad once your done you can finish that game with Gabe. (Gabe's 10 and is clingy to Vlad. so u know) with that said Gabe had his arms wide so Vlad could carry him. Vlad scooped him up, gabe s arms rapped around his neck and legs around his slender waist with Vlad supporting him carefully. They headed for the door just before yuki knocked.Yuki was a little older than myself she had a thin figure with a white maids dress on with a pink aprean and lace, she was slite tan with blond short hair just below the chin. Pink lips and sparkly green eyes. "Princess I've got hot chocolate and some cookies would you like to put on your favourite movie for you(corpse bride). Yeah that would great why don't me and the rest of the girls have movie marothon. You guys can join if you like. They nodded and I screamed from excitment making the characters jump." Vlad prepaid the movie snacks yuki go and get into pjs and tell the others oh Vlad mind getting spare pjs for the boys Namina u can borrow mine.

Vlad and Yuki left and I rushed over to my dresser and pulled out powderpuff girl pjs and tossed them to Namina." Here use these there's a bathroom just there if you'd like." Thanks. With that she went to get changed. I went to the clauset and got three football bean bags and a bunch of duvies.
" Here guy get comfty" I also brought out four sleeping bags. My bed was side ways to the wall so I rush over and shoved all my plushies and build a bears out of the road. I had spongbob to monster high blue excorsist to pokemon and sevril creepy pastas. Everyone take a soft toy to cuddle. The others came in three maids a gardener a cook and two butlers.
Ronny was my other (human)butler he has ginger hair and blue eyes. He was wearing Pokémon pjs with a pekatchu plushie. Lucy was the youngest maid with cherry red hair in a pony tail and brown eyes and wearing baby pink bear pjs and had doggie teddy. Dawn has green eyes under glasses and has blond straight hair with blue streaks. She wore twilight pjs with Jacobs face on it she picked creeper plushie. John was our cook with blue eyes and black hair that was messy he had a big grin on his face and fairy tail pjs and Lucy plushie. Oliver our gardener is brown short hair with dark brown eyes and plain blue pjs he had a plain old bear. Yuki just had on pink polka dot pjs with a my little pony plushie. Vlad Had black and white with a Dracula dressed bear.
Gabe had how to train ur dragon and Dani was in a Elsa nightdress with a mermaid dressed bear. I was in creepypasta pjs with Grell plushie (I was cuddling into my bassy when the lights went out). When The guys where handed there pjs bassy had black, kurama has red,tomoe has white and Ciel had ninja turtles.

We sat around the tv covered in duviets with a a few bouls of treats scarterd round where we sat the lights where off and all cuddled watching corpse bride. Time passed me and my siblings fell asleep cuddled into our servants (there all except Ronny are Demi demons and fallen angels) Dani and Gabreal cuddled into the girls and oliver they fell asleep using their chests as a pillow. The others all fell asleep on top of the other. Namina was cuddling into John. Tomoe and Sebastian cuddled unknowingly (lolz) and Kurama into Lucy. Ciel was just slept cuddled into a pile of teddy's and plushie. Tomoe and Kurama forgot about there true form. Only one awake was Vlad.

Vlad POV
I saw everyone cuddle into other except pirate. Angel cuddled into my chest sleeping so iniscently i scooped her in (princess style) and place on her bed gently and pulled up her duviet with here fav plushie seby and grell. I was about to cover the others but Angel was latched onto me. "Stay will you." Of course. After saying that I lay down with Angel Using me as a pillow.