Chap chap goes the door

Angels POV

CHAP CHAP CHAP. The door went startling everyone. Vlad was at the door in moments. " Ronny escort the guest to their rooms bring them change of clothes. Lucy be a darling and prepair a lot of tea and a coffee for myself. Dawn prepair breakfast John Oliver off to work and Yuki see to Gabe and Dani. Yes Mistress they all said in unison.
With that they left. *Chap* come in. Princess a letter arrived and Earl Saul Roberts has arrived. SAUL!! Oh no tell him to wait while I get dressed.(Saul's here for a marriage meeting.) I wore a black knee high dress with frilly shoulder sleeves and skirt trimming. I put on black tights and pumps with a bow I brushed my hair and put a dab of gloss. With that I left my room "Vlad be a darling and sort the mess." Of course princess."
Once I reached the living room I was met with a blond haird boy with blue eyes he wore a big smile and sparkling eyes. Oh my dear Angel u look gorguse my names Earl Saul Roberts its my pleasure. You don't have to be all formal speak to me casualty its the 20st centry not tudors. Awsome I was so worried I screw up my parents begged me to formal. Thank goodness your not up tight I'm uncomfertble around tight arsed.

3rd POV

Laughs were heard throughout the manor. My Lady cannot make it to breakfast she's at important marriage meeting. All the characters Gabriel and Dianne were sat around the dining table. WHAT!! Namina and Kurama shouted doing a spit take on poor Tomoe. How can she at a marriage meeting she's like 13. 14 and because of her persition it is her duty. Oh and for Sebastian and Ciel it is Elligel to have arranged marriage in Britain although some other country's do allow it.oh and scene as you to are from the Victorian era is there any question ask away. Who's the heir of the thrown. Well Princess isnt to fond of the royal family but the not it is Queen Elizabeth II and she's been reuling for over 60years. But these days the government has more control over England and Scotland and because of the English government Scotland has had a independent vote but lost. Oh and women are allowed to vote its from the age of 16. OK where is Lady angels parents. Lady Sandra Spirit her princess mother was killed after going on a business trip her father James Spirit was remarried but died not long after in a car accident with wife and unborn child two years later. Angel has pushed past depression and denied foster care to look after her. Brother and sister. I a Demi demon was in service to Lady Sandra for 100 of yrs the manors oldest living butler. i have beem serving the Laird family from 1801. I promised if harm came to her I would protect her young the same goes to the other servents all except Ronny he is human but he was taken in because of his family loyalty to the Spirit family. His family has been serving since 1960. Who was your first master. Victoria Spirit and Michael Crow were my first. Why did they summon you. I wasn't summoned to say the least. I was owed. You see what happened was I was in my animal form a cat I was hit by a carriage but nearly hit again but Victoria jumped in front and caught me before any damage could happen although nothing happened to me but lady Victoria had a broken ankle. I consumed a drop of her blood so I could transform and cure her with my own blood. But because I had already consumed hers. I was automatically her servents she didn't mind because of her love towards animals but she maid a deal if I served her and her children after I would get her soul. Once I agreed our contract was set. Believe it or not but since that day the eldest has agreed that exchange for my service I will consume their soul at death. What about the others? The are fallen angels as children they have been taken in at various points in time.

During 1824 16yr old master Alexander Spirit took in Yuki she was on the streets but was fighting off some men while trying to protect a bundle of children. 24yr old Master Victor Spirit and his wife Juliean Spirit took interest in Oliver's gardening and took him in During 1921. And lastly Lady Katharina Spirit took in Dawn and John during 1976 may and Lucy December 1st 1976." I must be off my Lady is calling."

A

Alois and the others will appear.)

Vladimir's (POV)

I mamade it to the launge were my Lady awaits *knocks* come in. When I entering Angel and Saul were sat beside each other tea in hand and laughing their heads off." Oh Vladie could you be a dear and make us some more tea oh Saul have you had breakfast. Not really but I did grab an apple so I'm fine really. Oh no that won't do. Vladie dear please ask John to cook something sweet. Right away mi lady.

SSometime skips

Angels POV

Ater the meeting I went to get into something comfy I wore black leggins and a t shirt that looked like the top half of a butlersuit with the sleeves cut just below the shoulder an it had a small tailcoat. (It's comfy don't judge) I grabbed my Claude plushie and pick up my phone.(I phone 5s)

Angel: you busy why don't u come round
Hope: of course I can but could I bring some of my friends( claude and Alois)
Angel: of course.
Angel: yo Faith want to pop round
Faith: yeh.
Angel: yeah!!

Vladie dear Hope and Faith is coming round.(see what i did). I ran down stairs and lept into the launge and put some music on YouTube on the tv(I'm a nightcore fan soooo) Dianne Gabrel. The came running down yes. Let's dance. I put on cha cha slide. Me and siblings danced like that untill the others spotted us.*cough* oh hey want to join. Gabreal put on gentalman. They all just looked at me like I was crazy except Namina she joined in.

Chap Chap. Hope came in and three characters and maid Rosy behind. Alois and Claude(little secret I have a soft spot for Alois) eeeek Hope huuggs please I said Acting like a baby. I stretched out my arms and of course down the same when buying we shouted spueeze. And broke away. So who's the gang I ask putting a wink but only me and Hope knew what it ment. Well the blonds Alois adding a wink to the end. The tall ones Claude. Hey my gang is Tomoe Kurama Namina Ciel and Sebastian. I said(she prefair real people aka Andy from bvb) nice to meet ya I'm Hope Fosta.
Were Ronnie. Right there I said pointing to him dancing to gangnam style. RONNY boy she said jumping on his back shouting giddy up horsy. Hope is a tall blond with curly hair and big brown eyes. She's very tomboy. Chap chap.Faith Walt's in with the reapers and butler David behind. Faith Stownsglove has brown silky hair that just above the shoulder she is dead GIRLY. She wore a silky baby blue dress that gave her chocolate brown eyes a glow. Hope wore bagy jeans and batman shirt if it wasn't for her having a great figure ud think she was male. (Oh the butlers and maid are siblings.) . Me Hope and Faith all joined in a group hug. While the demons Alois and Ciel argued. Namina was trying to peal Tomoe off Kurama. Luck you that you have a big house oh are you Inviting Alix round. I don't know he's not been talking you know since then.(his mother committed suicide when her husband died after been murdered) oh come on Ann he was your you fiancé you should talk.ANYWAYS!!! Why don't we get comfy and you know talk or lightbulb sleepover party!!!