Best Friends Forevor

Ash's POV
"Well Ash,do you want to be friends?" asked Misty. "You mean me and you...friends?" I asked. "Yes! Haven't you ever had a friend before?" said Misty while giggling. I look down at the floor embarrassed but sad. "Wait you really never had any friends?" said Misty surprised. Then I sadly nodded yes. "Well not anymore cause now I'm your friend!" said Misty happily. "Really you mean it!" Then Misty giggled. "Of course!" "Thank you Misty!" I say hugging here. "Want to go to the park and hang out?" said Misty. "Yeah!" I reply excitedly. Then Ash and Misty spent hours at the park and when they were done the time was 5:30. "Sorry Misty I got to go home see you tomorrow! Bye Ash!" Then Ash went home.
Misty's POV
I sigh as he walks away. "I wish we could have played longer. Oh well guess I will go home to it is getting late." I said sadly.
at Misty's house
I'm home! I say
"Misty like where have you been!" said Daisy. "I have a life to!" I reply rudely. "And like you also have a job Misty!" said Lily rudely."Yeah like we had to take care of the gym all by ourselves!"
said Violet. "Sorry!" I say sarcastically. Then I go to the table to eat dinner.
Ash's POV
Just kidding story is over for today people-awww. Here I will tell a joke why did the wailord cross the road? To get to the other tide! Hahahahahaha haha? ... G-get it ? No? Oh... People-boooo !Vote comment and follow