The Tears I Shead

Ash's POV
Then I finished my song I was just about to write another song when... "Well well well look what we have here!" "Gary!" I say surprised. "Thats Mr.Gary to you!" "And why is that?" I say. Big mistake. "Now you're gonna be sorry!" Gary said angrily.As soon as he said that a shiver went down my spine.Then Gary pushed me into the tree. I let out a gasp as my back hits the tree and I fall onto the ground. "Never talk back to I,Gary Oak!" said Gary. "Your so pathetic!" laughs Gary. "You'll never have any friends you're weak,pathetic,weird,and a FREAK!" yelled  Gary. After hearing all that I  wanted to  cry. "You're a mistake to this world Ash!" said Gary.My dad's voice echoed in my mind "you're a mistake".I started to cry in my knees. "You're such a crybaby!" laughed Gary. Then Gary looked down at my notebook,and grabbed it. "Aww what do we have here!" asked Gary. Then I ignored Gary. "Answer me!" said Gary while picking me up by the shirt. "M-my s-s-song b-book," I say scared.Gary burst out laughing and drops me onto the floor. "What a loser," says Gary throwing the book at me. "Only a loser like you would waste their time like this!" "Music is not a waste of time!" I say angrily. "Then what are you going to do with this when you're older." Says Gary. "I'm going to become a singer!" "hahahahaha a singer,you pff yeah right," said Gary. "A loser like you would never become a singer so keep dreaming!" laughed Gary. "I can too become a singer," I yell back. "And who believes that your parents.Oh wait I forgot they hate you JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE!" says Gary while punching me across the face. Then I  hold my cheek and cry ,It's already swelling up. "Whats wrong Ash ya  gonna cry," Gary teased. Then I grabbed my notebook and ran home. I checked the time "12:00".I sigh and sneak in the house and quietly go to my room and cry myself to sleep.
Vote comment and follow