Misty's home

Ash's POV
I started to run away and cry but I bumped into someone."Ash?!What's wrong?"said Misty.I didn't want to talk so I pointed to Gary."Why that little..." Yelled Misty. Misty then pulled me into a hug but when she did I winced in pain. Then Misty rolled up my sleeve reveling a huge bruise."What the heck happened!" "Nothing I'm fine!" "Ash where did you get that bruise from!" "Nowhere don't worry about it!" "Ash tell me what happened!" "Misty I'm fine ok!" "Ash there is a huge bruise on your arm for Arceas sake!" "Misty I'm fine!" "No you're not you winced when I hugged you!" "I said I'm fine!!!" After Ash said that tears were in his eyes."Ash I..." "Misty can I stay over at your house until the day we leave?" "Okay."
(After school)
"Alright Ash do you want to get some stuff from your home?" "No I'm fine." "K then let's go!"
(At Misty's house)
"Hey sis like who's the total hottie!"says Daisy."MY boyfriend!"said Misty angry."Like if she is threatening you just tell me."said Lily. "No she's not!" I say."Like how do we know she didn't force you to say that?"said Violet."SHE DIDN'T!"I yell."Woah calm down like it was just a joke!"said Lily."Yeah like calm down can't you take a joke?!"said Violet."Yeah like seriously haven't your parents taught you how to take a joke!"said Daisy.That was it now they crossed the line!"LEAVE ME ALONE!!!"I yelled running up the stairs of the gym."Ash wait!"
Misty's POV
"Ash wait!"I say watching him run away."Like what is wrong with that kid?"said Daisy."That kid has a name!"I say rudely."Well then what's his name?!"said Daisy."Ash is his  name!" I say. All of a sudden there was a noise and ash was standing at the steps."Ash are you still upset because of..." I couldn't finish my sentence cause all of a sudden Ash hugged me well until then bye 😉! Vote Comment And follow