Another Day (i dunno what to call this chapter)

Ash's POV (next day)
I wake up go to the bathroom get ready and go down stairs.I walk to the table but then... "OW" "Hahahaha good morning Ash," said Red laughing at me. "Why did you trip me?!" I yell grabbing Red about to punch him. "Ash Ketchum leave your brother alone!"
yelled my dad. "No I won't he tripped me! Don't talk back to me!" yelled my dad. Then he raised his hand up about to hit me. I screwed my eyes shut bracing myself for the encounter,but it never came. I look up at my dad. "Next time I won't even hesitate to hit you," said my dad, "Now get out of my house."
At school)no POV
"Did ya hear about Ash and Misty?" Gary asked 2 of his friends. "Yeah, what are we gonna do?" said Paul. "We're going to make Ash's life miserable until he has to leave," says Gary. "What about Misty?" asked Trip. "She has a mallet," says Gary. "Good point," "Speak of the loser..." says Gary
Ash's POV
I walked into the school gates and then I see Gary and his friends...Oh no."Hi loser!" says Gary. "H-hi Gary," Than Gary walked up to me. "What are you doing?" "I'm sorry for bullying you Ash," I can't believe it Gary is apologizing to me. "I-I forgive you." I say. But then Gary stepped out of the way and Paul dumped a bucket of water on me. I was drenched. "Just kidding." I looked up and Gary and the rest of his friends were laughing at me. I started to run away and cry but I bumped into someone...
Holy Shitu just one more chapter... -Ash- thank god. -Me-until the next season! -Ash- DAMN IT THERE'S MORE?! -Me-Yeah! Well until then bye 😉. Vote comment and follow