YES!!!!!

Ash's POV
I wake up and it's Christmas Eve."Today's the day!" I run downstairs and hurry up to get to school. "Hey Misty!" "Hi Ash.Well today's the day," "Yeah it sure is Ash," Hours past and classes past but it was finally time! Well after me and Misty sing the song I will finally do it! I awkwardly smile and Misty stares at me like I'm some freak.All of a sudden we heard something that made us both jump. "And now we have Under the Mistletoe sung by Ash and Misty!"
yelled the teacher.Oh no I'm a little scared now. Then me and Misty walk on stage.
Pokemon Christmas Bash-Under the Mistletoe(just listen to the song)-------------------------------------(after the song finished)Me and Misty finished singing and people were clapping even Gary and his gang!I gulped as I thought what I was going to do next.I grab the microphone. "Umm hi everyone I would like to thank you guys for liking our singing and..." Here it goes Ash it's time for the thing you were planning. "And umm t-thank you Misty for always being there for me!The first time I met you,you saved me from Gary and his friends," I say while turning to Misty. "And I was so happy when you asked me to become your friend b-because I n-never had a-a f-friend before. And ever since I first met you I  wanted you to never leave me.I always wanted to ask you a certain question but I was always to scared but now I'm not!" Then I went on one knee and opened a box with a golden heart necklace in it. "Misty will you be my girlfriend?" Then Misty gasped. "Yes I'd love to Ash!" "Really?!" "Of course!" said Misty before kissing Ash on the lips.Then Ash put the necklace on Misty and put the same kind of necklace around his neck. "Awww!"
said the audience. "Ash I've been waiting so long for you to ask that question!" "You have!?" "Yes!" Then Ash embraced Misty in a hug. "Those to are great singers I wonder if they will accept my offer," said an unknown woman. "And the winner is Ash and Misty!" said the teacher. "We won!" said both me and Misty.
Well it looks like we are almost at the half way point it's so sad😭.Ash-I agree I don't want the story to end 😭.Me to 😭!Both hug each other and cry.W-well people bye😭.Ash-bye e-everyone 😭.Ps I might not be able to update tomorrow because of Christmas and I'm still a kid so if I do I will either post it early in the morning or late at night.Until then bye😉.Vote comment and follow