Chapter 16

Riley's point of view

Maya and Farkle went home. My dad and I walked into our apartment.

I opened the door. My dad sighed. My mom sat at the kitchen table. She looked up quickly and then back down at her work.

We walked over. My dad sat at the table in the same spot I usually sit it. "Topanga" he said.

I took a step back. I stood by the couch. He wanted me there. But I had a feeling fighting would start and I didn't want that.

"Yes Cory" my mom said real annoyed like. "I'm sorry" he said. Is he serious right now? After all he did all he has to say is I'm sorry?

My mom glared at him. He immediately knew it wasn't enough. "Topanga, I'm sorry for what I did. I'm sorry I took it too far. I'm sorry I hurt you emotionally and physically. I'm sorry that I couldn't stop for the sake of our children. And I'm sorry that I forgot that our love will last forever and that no one is more important than you" he breathed out deeply.

My mom had tears in her eyes.

Please forgive him. Please. He's truly sorry.

"I don't even remember why we were fighting, to be honest" she said as a tear ran down her cheek. She stood up and motioned for a hug.

"Well actually it started be-" he started. "Ha ha I think you mean" I said pulling his arms out to hug her back.

"I love you Topanga" he said with her in his arms. "And I love you Cory" she said kissing his tear stained cheek.

I left them alone. They obviously needed time alone. I walked in my room. The lights were off. It was dark.

"Hi" a familiar voice said. I turned the lights on. "Farkle what are you still doing here?" I asked sitting next to him in the bay window.

"I wasn't gonna leave until I knew you were okay" he said. "I'm fine. They are fine. I'm happy. Thanks Farkle" I hugged him.

I'm not gonna lie. That hug was great. I can't lie anymore. I like Farkle and I can't take in anymore.

"Farkle. Whenever I need you, you'll be here right?" I smiled. "I told you Riley, I'm here for you always" he said as we hugged.
~
~
~
Guys one more chapter I think. Corpanga is fixed I hope you guys like it. Comment ideas for another fan fic I could write. And also check me out on instagram @/ lucayasriarkle :-)