1

12 Days of Glaggie - 1
Prompt: Person B was assaulted/harassed/raped by Person C, pick your choice. Person A and Person B are somewhere at a party, and Person B sees Person C, getting horrible flashbacks and breaking down in the middle of the party when a very drunk Person C tries to hit on them. Person B finally explodes and shoves Person C as they run to the bathroom, Person A close behind them.
Desc: gonna switch it up a little. Glenn and Maggie are at a party at Deanna's house and Person C is gonna be a new character made up by me. He's gonna basically hit on her (ignorant to her marriage) and she's gonna be reminded of the Governor. Yeet

Glenn cocked his head a little to the right to fixate his eyes on his wife sitting on the couch across the room. Glenn was leaning against the wall on a corner on the opposite side of the couch surrounded by Rick and Sasha who were currently in the middle of a heated debate about something that Glenn frankly didn't bother to give a damn about. He was too distracted by the drunken son of a bitch walking towards Maggie, with her hands crossed on her lap and her head turned towards Tara sitting next to her. They were talking about something and Tara was laughing, both oblivious to the man approaching them. Through the noise in the room, Glenn could hear the man's thoughts and he turned his ears in to their direction to hear what this bastard was about to say.
"Hey baby." The drunkie stood hovering above Maggie, with a beer bottle in one hand and his other in his front jeans pocket. Maggie, at the sound of the man's voice, turned to see the light blue faded pants about a foot and a half from her face. His leg was almost touching her knee and, as she looked up, she saw his eyes were bloodshot and his pupils were enlarged. His hair was tousled and his outgrown beard sent out a clear signal that he was new to Alexandria. "Hi, can we help you?" Tara asked, knowing that this guy was trouble. She looked straight into his eyes with a overpowering look of superiority and a hint of disgust. The man didn't take his eyes off of Maggie even as her eyes glanced back and forth toward his and Tara's. "Oh no, I was just coming over to talk to this fine young one over here. Been eyin' you all night, sweetheart. Say, why don't me and you get outta this crowd and go chat somewhere more, uh," he was stopped mid-sentence with a faded belch escaping his mouth. "somewhere more, private. Whaddya say?" The man's hand extended to touch a loose strand of Maggie's hair.
Glenn, watching his wife be pursued by this disgrace, shuffled in his spot and moved forward to hear what the man was saying. But, the noise of the room was too loud, so all he could do was watch and hope that the man realized that the woman he was hitting on was taken; and happily, at that.
"Oh, sir, I'm flattered, but..." Maggie lifted her left hand and flared her ring in the direction of the man's eyes. "I'm married." Maggie prayed silently to herself that this man would get the message and just go away. All of the hair touching was reminding her too much of her encounter with the Governor a year or so back. She might hold her emotions in well but when it comes to physical memories, she doesn't do well. Especially with this one. But here man continued to run his fingers through the pieces of her hair, despite her subtle rejection.
"Oh, come on, now, honey. I don't see your husband around here anywhere." The man put his beer down on the coffee table behind him and placed his now freed hand on Maggie's cheek. "Well, actually, he-" Tara's effort at stopping the threat was interceded by the man talking again. "Shut up, bitch, this is between me and her." He directed his gaze back at Maggie. "Now, come on, let's say we forget about this husband of yours and let you come with me, eh? I'll do you fine, baby." Maggie put her hand on the one on her cheek and tried to pry his fingers off of her face. Her heart was racing and her mind was getting glimpses of the Governor. Him running his fingers through her hair, slamming her down on that table, and even hearing Glenn get beat through the thin metal sheeting they called a wall. It was getting to be overpowering. "No, sir, please, stop." She desperately tried to stop him as Tara stood up and put her face closer to the man's, trying to help. "Oh come on, honey, I won't do you no harm. We are gonna have some fun today." He put his hand on Maggie's knee and slid it up her thigh. Maggie let out an attempted-stifled cry as Tara ripped his other hand out of her hair.
Glenn saw the man put his hand on Maggie's thigh and immediately pushed Rick out of his way and ran to the couch. All attention was on him now as he grabbed the man's jacket and ripped him violently off of his wife and slammed him down on the coffee table. Rick followed Glenn and grabbed his arm trying to avoid the fight, but Glenn pushed him off before turning his attention back to the piece of shit. He pulled his arm up and punched the man in the face, repeating it at least ten times grabbing the man's collar and lifting him all the way up. He caught eye-contact with him before slamming him down again, this time on the cold hardwood floor. He stood up and looked over to Maggie, making sure she was okay before grabbing the beer bottle off of the coffee table and kneeling down on top of the man. He brought the bottle down as hard as he could on the man's skull and continued to punch him in the head with full force. Maggie watched as Glenn beat the man to a pulp. She knew in the back of her mind that she should be stopping Glenn but she didn't care. He deserved it and she needed the protection right now, as much as she hated to admit it.
Rick yelled as loud as he could for Glenn to stop, catching his attention. Glenn turned his head for a split second when the man's friend came unexpectedly from the crowd and grabbed Glenn by the neck, yanking him around to be crumbled to the floor. The man stood over him and kicked him in the hip before landing a few hard right hooks into Glenn's jaw. Maggie watched and yelled through her tears for the man to stop before Rick jumped up and pulled the man to the ground, holding his hands around his neck as a suffering Glenn struggled to regain his breathing. The man had severely injured Glenn's windpipe, and he could barely breathe, but he stood up as Maggie walked herself out of the room. He followed her into the kitchen and as she saw him he pulled her into his arms. She buried her head on his shoulder and put her arms around his neck. He could feel her tears already beginning to stain his shirt as he wrapped his arms tightly around her waist and back. Glenn was still seething as he glanced back and saw Rick holding the man, still in a chokehold, and walking him out of the house as Tobin slung the unconscious body of Maggie's tormentor over his shoulder. They both exited the house and Glenn turned his head back to Maggie, kissing her on the temple and tightening his arms around her.