10

GUYS!!! Im so sorry I forgot to write yesterday! Yesterday was a crazy day and I just got super sidetracked. To make up for it I've got an awesome surprise coming up for you guys after Christmas so yeah! I'm still gonna write Day 11 today. Anyways...

Prompt: Person A catches Person B sneaking around for a midnight snack and joins them

Desc: This is not the best prompt but I can totally see it happening so

Glenn sat up in bed. His mind was mixed with a huge cauldron of emotions including (but not limited to) exhaustion, sadness, anger, panic, and, most importantly, worry. As he looked to his right, the worry set in; his wife was not in bed. The sheets were thrown to the side and Maggie was nowhere to be found in the room. Glenn usually slept closest to the door so that if and when someone (or something) hostile came into the room he could be in front of Maggie to protect her, but tonight they had both been so tired that he hadn't even care about which side he slept on.

Glenn through off his blankets and stood up, walking to the nearest door and peering into the bathroom to see if Maggie was there, only to be disappointed that she wasn't. His worry levels rising quickly, Glenn sprinted out the door and down the stairs, almost tumbling down them at least two times. Slipping in his socks, he jumped the last three steps of the stairs onto the hardwood floor and skidded into the living room, unable to find Maggie there either. His eyes started to tear up, as he both him and Maggie had been very attached to each other since his near-death experience on the MegaHerd run. He had been very protective of Maggie and she had been clinging to him, not leaving his side for more than a few minutes. Every time one of them was gone for more than ten minutes the other would freak out and look everywhere for them.

Glenn slid past the threshold into the kitchen, relieved to finally find Maggie leaning against the counter and eating some Cheez-Its. Glenn took a sigh of relief as Maggie looked at him, seeing his very obvious worry, the bags under his eyes, and the single tear that had managed to slide down his right cheek. As Glenn struggled to catch his breath and walked toward Maggie she put down her Cheez-Its and rushed to him. His eyes were extremely red and his face conveyed a very panicked and also fearful look, one that made Maggie very upset. She wrapped her arms around him as he pulled her tightly into a hug and buried his face in her neck, barely holding back tears. Maggie pulled away after awhile and kissed him, Glenn continuing and still holding her tighter than ever.

"Glenn, honey are you okay? What happened?" Maggie said, brushing back his hair that just kept helplessly falling across his face. He looked at her and gave her a small smile that was definitely not forced; you could see the relief splattered all over his face, and the smile was a sign of that.

"I'm fine, I was just really worried." Glenn replied. Maggie smiled at him as she put her hand on his cheek.

"I'm here, Glenn, and I'm never leaving. I mean it this time." Maggie said. Glenn pulled her into another kiss, this one deeper and more passionate. Glenn kissed Maggie on the forehead and the temple before she hugged him again. Glenn pulled away and walked to the counter.

"Now, how about those Cheez-Its?" Glenn grabbed a handful and plopped them into his mouth two at a time, Maggie smiling from ear to ear.