5

Prompt: Imagine person A of your otp eating chocolate then person B kisses them and won't stop kissing them (because the chocalate taste) so A eventually asks B of they want chocalate and B shakes their head and goes "it tastes better this way"
Desc: Yay

Glenn was walking back to his house in a mild but jerking hurry at around 11:30 at night. He was extremely cold and he was pretty sure he had zero testicles anymore, but his mind was on Maggie. Ever since he almost died when Nicholas shot himself on the dumpster he has been very very grateful for Maggie and has spent much more time with her while also not taking their time together for granted. He was more excited tonight because he hadn't seen her for almost two days.

Suddenly, Glenn felt a rush of hunger fall over him. He realized then that he hadn't eaten since about the same time that morning. He reached in his pockets and found the Hershey's bar he had been saving for Judith and Carl. He couldn't resist so he opened the packaging and broke off two of the squares, finishing them just as he reached the door to his house.
Glenn fondled with the doorknob a bit, his hands almost numb, and finally swung the door open. As he stepped inside the threshold of the house, Maggie leapt up from her seat on the couch and ran into his open arms. They embraced for a minute before Maggie pulled back and planted a couple kisses on his lips. She must've tasted the chocolate because the next kiss was messy. She danced her tongue in his mouth and held on to his lips for a few seconds before breaking the kiss. She repeated this over and over until finally Glenn broke away. "Maggie, if you're really that hungry for chocolate I have some right here." Glenn said, smiling at her. "No, it tastes better this way." Maggie said with a smirk and a chuckle as Glenn pulled her back in for another kiss.