12

Prompt: Imagine your OTP singing "Baby It's Cold Outside" together

Desc: I've been waiting for this one all of these 12 days because it's adorable. Merry Christmas everyone!

Glenn pulled his hand out of his pocket and interlocked his fingers with Maggie's. They were walking the streets of Alexandria, supposed to be heading back to their house, but they were aimlessly walking and both of their attention was completely on the other one. It was a cold night, windy, dry, and probably somewhere below 30 degrees, but neither of them cared. Being together was all they needed to be happy.

Glenn looked at Maggie walking beside him and accidentally (or maybe purposefully) bumping into him every few seconds. She was bundled all up with everything: a big jacket, a scarf, a beanie (that looked adorable on her), and don't forget fluffy socks. Glenn smiled and kissed her temple. Maggie looked up at him and planted a kiss on his lips. They both picked up speed and stopped, playing a game they had played before. They did it again and when they stopped they both started laughing. Glenn had an idea.

"Baby, it's cold outside..." Glenn sang. Maggie looked at him as they walked. He was chuckling with a look to Maggie that conveyed that he was waiting for her to finish the lyric. Maggie laughed and shook her head and Glenn smiled at her and turned away and then back again. He pushed himself closer to her and let go of her hand, wrapping his arm around her shoulders as she wrapped hers around his waist. "Baby..." He continued, looking Maggie right in the eyes, "it's cold outside." He sand again. Maggie finally gave in.

"I really can't stay," Maggie sang. Glenn stuck his tongue out while laughing and pulled Maggie closer to him.

"But baby, it's cold outside." He continued, smiling at her. There was no one else around and it was completely silent and dark other than their faces being lit up to each other and their duet.

"I've got to go away," Maggie continued.

"Baby, it's cold outside."

They kept this up and finally reached the chorus.

"I ought to say no, no, no..." Maggie sang as she looked at Glenn.

"Mind if I move in closer." Glenn sang, moving closer to Maggie and wrapped his arm tighter around her, her following his lead.

"At least I'm gonna say that I tried."

"What's the sense in hurting my pride?" Glenn laughed to Maggie. They chuckled for a second before continuing.

"I really can't stay,"

"Baby don't hold out,"

They looked at each other and laughed before singing the last line. Glenn pulled her out of the hug and interlocked both his hands with her, stopping and facing her as their faces were inches away.

"Ah, but it's cold outside."

They both giggled and they went in for a kiss. It conveyed a lot of joy and was passionate but also delicate. After the pull-away Glenn kissed Maggie on the forehead, un-interlocked one hand and they continued walking hand-in-hand through the night, happy and content as ever.