Chapter Six

I took a deep breath in and I could hear him take one too. The more I stared at him the more beautiful he got, I felt so confident standing in front of him. I looked up and we waited a second, he took a small step towards me, we were about a foot apart. He rested his hands on my hips and slid them up to my shoulders, I shivered. “ Are you ok ?” he said, looking me into the eye, “ yes “ I responded, and I was fine, I’ve only had sex with one guy in my life and it was terrible, I wasn’t ready with him, but looking at Roger I felt completely ready, I smiled.  I backed up and laid down on the bed, he got onto the bed as well and his hands were beside my shoulders looking down at me, his hair was framing the sides of his face.

I licked my lips, “Roger I don’t.”

“You don’t what“ his burning gaze was killing me.

“I’m not going to be good “

“We’ll make it good “

I bit my lip and continued staring at him. He raised an eyebrow, Roger leaned down at me and planted a soft kiss on my lips, then looked up and smirked.

“ Ready ?” he got off me and sat beside my legs,

” What are you- “ i asked, i was getting desperate.

He took my ankles and placed them on his shoulders.

H-holy shit! I felt him thrust into me with almost all his strength; I let out a cry of pain and pleasure.ehE My back and neck were arched and I swung my head back, slamming into the headrest of the bed but I barely felt it. My ankles are on his shoulders and I felt like I was being eaten alive by pleasure, it consumed my whole body, from head to toe. 

He slipped his tongue in between my lips as he continued thrusting into me, “oh god “I moaned and dug my nails into his back. He kissed my neck and I could feel his short breaths.  I extended one of my hands are wrapped them in his hair; he kissed my collarbones and my breasts.  I couldn’t think straight, I couldn’t comprehend what was going on the first 30 seconds. I looked at him and he looked up at me and went slower, he leaned forwards and gently kissed me, then started thrusting in and out of me again. We were both breathing heavily he kissed every inch of my body, I was enjoying every second of it, I could hear I’m swearing under his breath, this went  on for longer than expected. Occasionally he would slow down and ask me if I was ok, I liked that about Roger. He cared about me.

 I felt myself reaching an orgasm and I knew he was as well, he thrusted in a few more times and we both moaned with prodigious enjoyment. He pulled out of me and laid beside me, I could hear him panting. We both looked at each other and smiled, he was sweating a bit.

I pushed my hair back sat up, “ wow I laughed ,” he moved the hair out of his face and took a deep breath in “ H-how are you “ he reached over to his jeans which were on the floor beside the bed and took out a pack of cigarettes and a lighter. He laid down more in the bed and lit the cigarette, I locked my eyes on him and smiled, he looked so sexy smoking it turned me on even more.

I must have stared at him for a good five minutes because he took the cigarette out of his mouth and offered it to me, surprisingly I’ve never tried smoking in my life and I had no idea how to do it. I hesitated

“Roger, I’ve nev—“

He grinned and sat up “just take a deep breath in, it’s easy “he explained.

I took the cigarette from his fingers and did as he told.

He looked at me and laughed “breathe it out!! “

I chuckled and started coughing; Roger was laughing and didn’t bother asking me if I was ok. I was alternating from coughing and laughing.

“You’re beautiful you know that “Roger changed the topic and eyed my body. I didn’t feel uncomfortable at all.

I smiled and moved all my hair to one side, I never got the chance to appreciate how beautiful he looked, and not just his face but his body, his arms were definitely muscular and he had a rather tight abdomen.

“Are you enjoying staring at me“ Roger asked sarcastically

“Mhmm “ I replied

He sat closer to me and put his hand on my inner thigh, his eyes were locked onto mine and I felt like I couldn’t pull away. He leaned in for a kiss and without hesitation I kissed back, but this was a gentle kiss, not like before.

He put his hands around my shoulders for a moment to deepen the kiss; wow he has a tight grip I thought to myself. I shivered, he pulled away “are you cold?” he asked, I shook my head.

His hair was really messy and tangled but it looked adorable, I laughed and pointed it out, he reached over and messed up my hair. I sat there and pretended to look sad,

“Meeeeehh “ I whined

He kissed my cheek and held my hands; I closed my eyes and tried to get lost in the moment. I heard the front door open, Roger and I both froze.