2 // video

Dallon grinned as he saw the stupid face his roommate and filmer Kenny was making behind the camera, relaxing the smile into something a little less manic.

"Hey guys, it's Dallon! Today, with VidCon just passed, I figured I'd do an overview of the convention and our trip. As you guys know, I was accompanied by the Youngbloods - Pete, Gabe and Frank will be doing seperate videos on their channels, so if you wanna check their vids out, remember to check the links in the description below!" Dallon grinned, pointing to the blank area below him.

"VidCon was an awesome experience - it was great to meet some of the guys like O2L, Dan & Phil, Tyler Oakley, Troye Sivan.. I'm just exceedingly happy I was invited along. I met up with so many of you guys, my fans, and I'm just honestly so happy to have seen the amount of you guys who've supported me through these last few years."

He smoothed down his unruly mop of dark hair anxiously, before continuing his rant about how fun VidCon had been... obviously missing out the real fun that'd gone between himself and Brendon...

He grinned uneasily as he finished the video with, "Welp, that was my VidCon experience! If you liked the video, please like and subscribe to be yet another one of my children, as Tumblr refers to me as Dad most of the time! Check the description for the collage video of all the meet & greet pics, plus for the Youngblood's channel. Also, quick kudos to my friend and roommate Kenny for doin' all the filming in this one, his channel is down in the description! That's all for this video, but thanks for watching - I'll see you next time!"