8 // irl

"... And that's how I lost my virginity to a Super Soaker full of cat piss!"

Ashley - or Halsey, as she preferred - was just finishing her epic tale of her intimate encounter with the object as Pete led the group of friends who'd been able to make it inside. She sat cross-legged with Pete's laptop on her lap, already chatting away to Patrick about her escapades.

"Ash, no!" Pete slapped her playfully, causing her to tug on the end of his oversized pastel blue dress shirt so hard he fell almost on top of both her and the laptop.

"Morning, baby." Pete cooed as Patrick wheezed with laughter; they went four shades pinker than the light pink and baby blue plaid shirt they were wearing, mumbling and blushing for Pete to "fuck off, sweetie, oh my God".

"We have new arrivals to introduce, honey. Dallon, mostly, plus the My Chem guys." He grinned, and Patrick wouldn't need visuals to see how big their boyfriend's shit-eating grin was. Pete clambered off Halsey, dusting down his shirt and nabbing the laptop off her, despite her complaints.

"And us! We didn't get this far into the aesthetic to be neglected!" Tyler called from somewhere behind the huge group of their friends; their queerplatonic giggled, slapping their shoulder to shush them. Tyler and Josh certainly had gone with the aesthetic; Tyler's pastel pink miniskirt matched Josh's lilac suspenders and adeptly-dyed mohawk. The two certainly looked the pair, too, matching in not only color schemes but also in linked hands.

"Joshler will never stop being precious." Frank didn't seem too high, and, like the dubbed "Joshler" duo, was dressed in an outfit matching his datemate (an oversized white sweater with light pink stripes, to contrast with Gee's cropped black sweater, decorated with near-on clashing light blue). He turned to Gee, beaming, "But nowhere near as precious as Gerfrank!"

"Frerard, idiot." Jamie rolled her eyes fondly at her sibling's boyfriend's antics. She'd decided today was definitely a Jamie day, not a Mikey day; Ray continuously scolded Pete for his near-on constant perving on her, as, like Tyler, she was wearing a mini skirt (in lilac, however, to match her own pastel purple soft grunge space aesthetic. The aesthetic was always important).

Dallon felt out of place; being at least a head taller than most of his new friends, he certainly stood out in one way. He'd even bought one of those tacky grid aesthetic sweaters from some pretentious 'art hoe' stores Gee had recommend. He'd also grabbed a cat ear beanie, because he was only one man and those fuckers were too cute to resist. If Dallon was being perfectly honest, Brendon was the only reason he was here - some stupid hope that Ryan might stop stalking him and let the two talk. Maybe they could talk it out. He hoped so. Most of the "Skype session" was spent with him re-reading the group chats.. and his private messages from Brendon. Even the ones he told him he'd cleared already - the sort that'd make him blush if anyone else knew, or if it was anyone other than Brendon.

Alas, hours passed; goodbyes were exchanged and Dallon found himself trailing around like a lost puppy (perhaps kitten was more suitable, given the ears on his beanie) looking for Brendon. But he didn't come.

Defeated, Dallon started on his way home.

Until he got that one notification.

brendon is online