Sixteen

Thank you to @palvxx for the beautiful banner art!! And a big thank you to all of you who have gotten me to over 200,000 reads! I love you all and I can't tell you how grateful I am. Your comments and votes make my day!! Please vote, comment, share, and add this to your reading lists as much as possible! You're my motivation <3 Enjoy this (extra long) chapter! :)

[Unedited]

"Are you cold, Lily?" She groaned tiredly and was suddenly vaguely aware of a dull ache in her forehead. It felt like it was coming from deep inside the bones of her head. She moved her head slightly but it felt heavy—numb.

"D-Daddy?" She managed to stumble out. Her tongue felt anchored and dry like sandpaper.

"Your family-what is it like? Does he let you speak with them?"

"W-where did you go?" She was asking her father.

"I'll send you an invitation, Lily. You'd love it. All of the colors, the gowns, the Christmas decorations..." His voice started to fade and Lily wasn't so sure it was her father's anymore. Suddenly, for some reason, she could see the lively colors of Alpha Cyrus's eyes. Her sore mind was suddenly filled with images of Christmas gowns and candles.

"I wanna go," she thought, but couldn't say. "Let me go," and then she realized she was saying something else entirely.

"Never," a voice growled, and she felt herself shake. She could see Alpha Night's hard features in front of her. She was on a bed of some sorts and he was getting in next to her.

"P-Please no. Don't-" It was too late. As soon as he was beside her he was ripping her clothes into shreds and yanking on her hair as hard as he could. She screamed in pain and felt tears blurring her vision. For a moment, just a short moment, the pain faded and she felt warm. Almost peaceful. She had blocked him out of her mind. And then, by chance, she opened her eyes and was surprised when she was met with his eyes, looming right above hers. She could've sworn they were wet.

"Lily..."

It was a painful silence for a few more moments before she felt herself come to any sort of real consciousness. She groaned in pain, feeling like her entire body was rubbing against ice pelts and pebbles, and then tried to move her arm so she could rub her head. But she was so stiff, so immobile. When she finally exerted enough effort to get her eyes open, she was met with very dim lighting. The room was totally dark save for some sort of exterior light outside of the window causing a small, orangish glow. She could just barely see the wall across from her.

On the wall across from her was a creepy shadow, shaped like some sort of evil tree or demonic creature. She shivered in fear, even though it was irrational, and tried to ignore it. The room felt so chilly, though-not cold-just dark and scary.

Nonetheless, she attempted to move every part of her body that she could and after a few more moments, she could feel her muscles loosening up. She was becoming more aware as well, and she was more sensitive to the pain in her body. She had remembered everything that had happened before, which made her heart pound rapidly and her mouth even drier than before. She had obviously been caught—but what would he do to her?

She moved her legs, hoping to loosen the tight muscles, but frowned when she felt something strange near her foot.

Lifting the covers tentatively, she could just make out the outline of something enclosed around her ankle. She lifted her leg closer to herself and could just make out the steel of a shackle. She gasped.