This one's on you Artemis

Um hi. Sorry I thought I had posted this one and the previous one, guess not. Whoops? So I'm posting these two together now. Sorry again. Prompts will be accepted and reviews are love of you guys can be bothered. Btw, what do you think of one where Bucky meets Percy for the first time?

"Ok kid, you may know how to fire a gun, I'll give you that, but how much do you know about firing a bow and arrow?" Clint grinned as he looked at the son of Poseidon in front of him. Behind him Bucky scoffed, a grin on his face. Considering the fact that he was pretty sure that Artemis had cursed all sons of Poseidon somewhere down the line, Percy was completely unsurprised to see the identical grins on both Bucky and Clint's faces. Pietro was kind of confused but he figured someone would explain the joke eventually, after they made fun of Percy, that is.

"Well," Clint began, snickering as he saw the unamused look on Percy's face. "This long black curved thing is called a bow and this long pointy thing is called an arrow-"

A silver whoosh and Clint was rubbing his head. "And that sensation is called a slap upside the head." Pietro finished, grinning as he fist bumped Percy. "If you reserve the right to be annoying, I reserve the right to slap you upside the head." He said calmly as Clint looked like he was about to complain.

"Alright, alright fine. I admit, I deserved that." Clint said grinning. "But c'mon, it's amazing, the stories I've heard. How can you be so good with a gun but not be able to hit the broad side of a barn on a good day with an arrow?"

Percy shrugged, any time someone was willing to answer that he was ready to hear it because he had no idea. "Bet Bucky can't fire a bow either though."

"Course not. That's why I stuck with guns," his brother scoffed.

"What about a cross bow?" Pietro suddenly asked, causing both Bucky and Percy to face palm at their idiocy in not even considering it. It would certainly be easier than an actual bow and arrow.

"Aw c'mon! That doesn't even count! Any one can be good with a cross bow. All you do is aim and fire!" Clint actually whined prompting the others to laugh at him. "Besides, I don't even think we have any cross bows lying around."

"Oh well, YOLO." Percy shrugged. "If you wanna destroy Tony's gym, fine by me."

"Eh, Tony won't mind. He'd be disappointed he wasn't here to see it though. Jarvis, you are recording right?"

"Always. Sir is so disappointed when he misses others making fools out of themselves and/or exploding things." Came the immediate reply as they all turned to face a wall or the ceiling. What, it wasn't like he had a physical body and it was strange to talk to thin air. Besides, Jarvis was as human as they were despite technically being a computer. They blamed Tony.

Pietro was actually pretty good with a bow and arrow, a natural in fact. Bucky didn't even bother. In his words, he was just there because the sight of Percy struggling with a bow was "to good to pass up." Possibly the only reason no one was impaled with an arrow that day was because of Pietro. Percy actually broke a light fixture and got another arrow stuck in the ceiling. Clint would have mourned the death of his arrows as Percy's attempts to fire them ended up in most being destroyed to the point of no return. Whoops.

It was actually quite amusing as Percy knew what he had to do, his stance was correct down to the millimeter, the arrow pulled back just the right amount as it had to be. It was as if every time someone would simply move it off course. Really off course.

Then it happened. Percy hit a perfect bulls eye. Every one stared agape at the perfectly harmless appearing arrow as it stuck there, right on the center of the target before breaking out as one into exclamations of disbelief.

"No. Way."

"There is no way that happened."

"It's a fluke. Has to be."

"What the actual hell."

No one was surprised when the next arrow brought down a second light fixture.

"You know what this means right?" Clint asked when they decided to finish up for the day. "Some kid of Posiedon's really pissed off Artemis at some point. Must have actually been kinda serious though. I almost pity the poor sap."

"Dude, it's not even all that hard to piss off Artemis. All you have to do is be a guy. Pretty easy actually." Bucky said laughing. It was a sentiment all three demigods present agreed with.