Red stained sands

Hey guys so I wasn't sure if I would post this but what do you know, here we are. Oh well, enjoy!

Percy was furious. He left for Camp for one freaking week and of course, the world goes to hell in the meantime. Honestly, he didn't even know why he was surprised anymore.

Tensions had already been running high because of the Superhero Registration Act and Chiron had asked him to come to camp for a week because of an emergency. After all, nothing could go too wrong in just a week right? Wrong. If Fury and Natasha hadn't stopped him, he might actually have sent some heads rolling. Heck, he still might with the way things were shaping up.

He truly understood both view points, though. After Ultron, Tony wasn't quite the same genius engineer they had come to know and love. The devastation Ultron had caused was immense and Tony took full blame. It was understandable that he wanted that accountability. It was also understandable that Steve wanted to protect Bucky from that same act considering he wanted to do the same. He still wanted to punch both his brother and Steve in the face after understanding what exactly had come to pass during his absence.

He arrived just in time to see a lone Tony fighting both Steve and Bucky. Well, he said 'fighting.' Tony was on his knees in the armor, barely holding his own, his moves purely defensive even though the suit could easily take on the both of them. He had seen the suit in action. There was no way they could take it down that easily. Steve did something to the armour, causing Tony to lash out instinctively and sent the super soldier flying against the wall. That was when Bucky ripped the arc reactor out of the suit and Tony's chest.

~line break~

To say Percy was pissed was an understatement of the highest proportion. This had gone too far about two weeks ago. He pressed a hand to the concrete floor and wrenched, the building's very foundation shuddering, the sudden movement unbalancing both his brother and Steve who had just gotten up.
He froze the two in place, Steve in ice, which, admittedly, was kind of evil on his part considering the Captain still had the occasional nightmare of being trapped in ice. Percy couldn't particularly find it in him to care much about that at the moment.

He had once sworn never to use this particular ability of his again because it terrified him like nothing else had. Belatedly, he thanked his lucky stars that he hadn't sworn on the Styx as his rage took over at seeing Tony falling to the ground, his reactor gripped tight in Bucky's hand and he froze his brother in place using the very blood that flowed through his veins.

The twenty year old took the reactor from his brother and after hitting a manual release on the suit that Tony had shown him in case of emergencies, he gently pushed the reactor back into Tony's chest, standing back a little as the older man gasped for air that wasn't quite reaching his lungs just yet. Only once he was sure that Tony would be alright did he turn back to his brother and Steve, casually waving a hand and unfreezing them. To all those who knew him, however, the movement was anything but casual. Pure rage was radiating off him in waves, but this was the deadly calm kind of rage. The quiet, patient kind that would annihilate everything in its path no matter how long it had to wait before it exploded. The kind that would watch the world burn and smile as the flames consumed everything.

"How dare you?" His voice was hard as ice, his eyes dark with anger as he looked at them, hands curled into fists at his sides and his shoulders tense. "Steve, Bucky may be your brother, he's mine too, but how dare you tear this team apart because you think there's no other way to get the government off our backs? There is always another way. Believe me, I know all about being willing and able to destroy the world for a friend, but it has never been at the cost of the others who matter. Never.