Book 2?

Hey everybody! How are you doing after all that? It's been one whole year since I started this book. Look at where we are now. I remember getting you all hyped up to read this story on its debut day, December 24th 2014. I got a surprising lot of readers that night that give me confidence lasting well into 2015. The story just continued to grow. And grow. And grow.

And as I said, here we are now.

What a journey it's been. This is essentially the second official draft of this story. The first made it only until... About chapter eight maybe. I worked on it for so long, and it was the first book I worked on during free time in the school day. The whole thing disappeared from my notes one day. I don't know how it happened and I was unable to recover it in any way. After many days of crying over it and weeks without hope, you are the ones who inspired me to pick up where I'd left off. At the time, only one chapter of the story was up, so I lost everything from chapter two to sometime after the first kiss scene.

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to share this with you. I'm speechless that this story was so well-received. This was the first full-length story I've ever officially finished from beginning to end (without giving up on). That's something to be proud of.

So many good times with this story.... I thought it was genius when I came up with "Doesn't He Slay Dragons or Something?" when I was at my aunt's house and my phone was almost dead. I wrote Seventy-Two Athletic Elephants around the pool and in my hotel room in DisneyWorld. I was on my way to Downtown Disney when I found out for the first time that freshplinfa-ivy reads this book. My hatred for Messy, Malicious Masterpiece because it wasn't as good as the first draft and I hate the word "malicious".  Y'all going nuts in chapter 8 or 9 when I included the obscure, irrelevant detail that Bunnistair broke up. Yes, that was very irrelevant. It was just a distraction to break up tension. The forever-regret I feel for calling chapter 10 "playing cards" instead of "Canadian Tacos". Not having anything to call Chapter 12, so I used a Taylor Swift quote (did you catch that?).  One of my favorite chapter names, chapter 16. The comeback of Canadian Tacos in chapter 17. "Appleson DiLaurwhiteis" being a direct reference to my favorite book series, Pretty Little Liars. Crying as I ended chapter 21, because saying goodbye to my first every story is tragic.

So maybe it shouldn't be so tragic. Maybe, just maybe, if you guys would like, I could write a sequel? It's a commitment I'd be willing to make if you guys can promise me you'll read it.

In the meantime, if you like this story, I'd suggest you read Darling Charming: Finally Extraordinary. I've been slacking on the production of that book but I'll have more time for it now that this story is done with (temporarily?). You may also like Badwolf, and since it is still the holiday season, you can check out Happy Ever After Holidays, though I am also behind on that book.

Thanks for reading everyone, I love you <3