(being rewritten)Calm Down (Insane!Levi x Reader)

(A/n)
Now I guess you could say that Levi is a Yandere in this but just in the beginning, the ending of the story will be totally different. Hope you like it!!

(Y/n) POV
I hear a small 'CLICK' as the two doors slide open. I take a deep breathe and think..

It has been almost a month since Levi went crazy, the man that I used to love and look up to went insane over something... He has been held in asylum ever since

I remember almost every detail about the day when it took place...

-Flashback-

"Who is it?" Levi calls from inside his office.

"It's Cadet (Y/n) (L/n), Sir." I call back

There was a long pause until he called from inside.

"Yes, come inside (Y/n)."

I slowly open the door and close it behind me, continuing to walk over to the chair in front of the Captain's desk, and sit down.

"You needed to see me, Captain?"

Levi nodded before a smirk was pasted onto his features "Yes (Y/n), we need to talk about some matters."

"Oh? Like what?"

"Like, how irresistible you can be."

I stared at him with wide-eyes.

"I'm sorry, Captain do you need something?"

"Yes, (Y/n). I need you so badly..."

I start to stand and back away hoping that he meant the other way and not the way in 'love'. Unfortunately, I was right to back away.

Levi jumped over the desk and landed on top of me, bringing me to the ground. I let out a little yelp of pain as my back made contact with the hard wooden floor. I look back up at Levi to see his smirk had formed into an evil grin.

I screamed loudly for help but Levi covered my mouth. He then leaned down closely to my ear and whispered.

"Shh...~ Don't scream, I want you all to myself..." his breath tickled my ear as I struggle against his grip.

When everything seems like it will fall into pitch blackness and I will not escape, there is a loud pounding from outside

"Captain Levi!" Erwin's voice boomed from behind, thank god someone heard me scream.

Levi looked back at me with angry eyes. *SMACK* Pain exploded from the side of my face. Levi smacked me and tears almost instantly fell from my eyes.

"You stupid girl...!" he said "Why couldn't you have kept quiet!" I shrank back into the corner and curled up into a tight ball praying for it to all be over soon.

"Levi! Let us in!" Erwin yelled from behind the door.

Levi smirked evilly "You will not take her away from me! She's mine!" he screamed back as he turned towards me once again.

As he neared me, there was a loud crash that sounded from the other side of the room. I looked over to see the door busted down and Eren standing in the doorway.

"Eren! Get out of here!" Levi yells.

Erwin steps into the room with a few other cadets following behind him. They run over to Levi and hold him down.