I Think Of You... (Popular!Levi x Nerd!Reader (Modern))

(Y/n) POV
I sigh as I climb the steps to the old building. It needs some remodeling, badly too... I grip tightly to my back pack strap as I make my way up the stairs. Another day in hell, and I don't mean classes and tests. I mean being teased every single day of my life here. It's almost summer so that's a plus. My only friends in that school are Eren, Mikasa, and Armin, even though Eren can yell a lot, Mikasa is almost to stern all the time, and Armin who is way to sweet to be apart of this school.

Now lets talk about the jerks in this school. We got Jean, Oduo (who isn't the brightest in the group), Erwin, Hanji (who aren't that rude but their there.), Petra, and Levi ((A/n) I KNOW WEIRD GROUP BUT WHATEVER!!!!) I hate their guts. Jerks. Thats all they are to me, just jerks. Why you may ask? Because every single day of my life, its all teasing. I made the mistake once of dating the horse face, he also dragged freckled jesus, one of my best friends or... used to be.. along with him! I was devastated and Marco and I haven't talked since.

I now am at my locker, my thick rimmed glasses fall down on my nose a bit so I push them back up. I grab my last text book and reach to close my locke- *SLAM*

I groaned as my eyes darted to who slammed my locker. I was met with a hard and emotionless stare, I gave the stare a glare. It glared back, I rolled my eyes and looked back at the books in my hand.

"What do you want Levi..."

Levi let out a small 'tch' and stepped in front of me.

"What? Can't I tease my favorite dork?"

"That's a lie."

Levi widened his eyes as they bored into my side. I slowly turned to him and sighed.

"Your favorite dork is Eren, besides your always making fun of him..."

"Whatever, you're up there.."

I scoffed and started to walk away, I hear footsteps behind me and I turn away.

"Why are you following me, bastard?"

Levi smirked and held out his hand.

"Where's my homework brat?"

I rolled my eyes and start walking while talking.

"Somewhere you belong..."

"Tch, and where's that?"

I pause and turn around with an annoyed glare.

"The trash can."

I turn around and don't look back, I could already tell that Levi was dumbfounded. YES!! ONE POINT FOR- shit! My next class is with him... damnit!!

I walk into the classroom and plop down in my seat. I sit for a bit when a tap on my shoulder releases me from the world I traveled to. I slowly turn around to be met with a bright grin, Eren! I giggle as Eren looks at me with his pure green eyes.

"Hi Eren!"

He laughs, "Wow someone is happy this morning..."

I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, sure..."

Eren crosses his arms and grunts,

"What did he do this time?"

I roll my eyes and smirk