Fangirls...? (Youtuber!Levi x Reader)

So... I would be using the username I thought I made up for Levi back in the portal one-shot but... it is someone's username.

Shout out to @Levi_Heichou34 I slightly changed it cause I'm lame... whatever.

On with the one-shot.

(Y/n)'s POV
"Hey, brats..."

I sat, cross-legged, on my bed while the video started. Levi Ackerman, better known as LeviPlays who now has a growing number of 3.4 million subscribers, is a short YouTuber who I have now been watching for about the 4 years he's been active on social media.

"Today I'm joined by the one and only, shitty glasses."

Hanji Zoe, otherwise known as SciFiHanji, moved onto the screen and pushed Levi a little, doing her best to act upset, "That wasn't nice Levi!"

Levi rolled his eyes and looked back at the camera, "Whatever, today the two of us will be playing the most overplayed game in the world."

Hanji pretended to act like she questioned the answer, "Oh? I wonder what that would be..."

The two held their hands out and pretended to present something while Levi edited in a picture of the well-known game, Five Nights at Freddy's.

Hanji grinned while Levi rolled his eyes, "Five Night's at Freddy's"

Now, this game is pretty old so the video itself came out awhile ago. It was the first game, so this episode was definitely one of my favorites.

"Hanji specifically wanted to play this game... so thanks shit head."

Hanji rolled her eyes and looked excitedly towards the camera, "Let's jump right into it!" She grinned before the lights went out and the title showed on the screen.

"(Y/n)! We're gonna be late if we don't leave now!"

I groaned softly at the sound of my friend's voice. We were taking a flight to LA for Vidcon since I wanted to meet Levi and she wanted to meet some British vloggers or something along the lines of that.

I paused the video and shut my laptop, shoving it into a backpack before slinging it over my shoulder and starting down the stairs. I reached the bottom and teasingly glared at my friend, "Wow, patience is slim in this household.." I teased.

She rolled her eyes, "Shut up, (Y/n). Going to Vidcon was your idea in the first place...!" She frowned, a little annoyed.

I put my hands up in defense, "Sorry Sasha, didn't know I hit that much of a nerve." I smirked, becoming snarky with my humor almost.

She sighed and dramatically slapped her hands on her sides, "I give up..." she groaned, taking two luggage bags and walking out towards the cab to the airport.

I laughed and grabbed mine, quickly following her. This was gonna be a long flight.

-Time Skip-

I dragged my feet up to the hotel room, my bag feeling like 1000 pounds. I was there after Sasha and dying silently as she softly opens the room, turning and rolling her eyes once she see's the pathetic state I am currently in.