Rivalry? (Ghoul!Levi x Ghoul!Reader)

So, I know... I Know! I need to write your guy's requests... I opened them for a reason. But I think I'm just gonna write this instead of my other two ideas unless you guys would like me to write one of those chapters so you may read it?? I dunno. Just let me know! On with the chapter.

Oh, and by the way, this chapter includes most of the aspects from Tokyo Ghoul and you work at Anteiku. That's all you really need to know for now though.

(Y/n) POV
I drooled slightly as the scent of a human came to my nose. I quickly wiped it away before pulling over my mask to hide my identity away from whoever might be lurking in the alleyway. I didn't want to make it too obvious just yet, mother always told me to never play with food, but... I never learned to listen to her.

I was about to walk up to the person when a flash of black flew past me and the human was gone. I sniffed the air, not trying to lose my cool but growling when I smelled another ghoul. I sighed and walked over to where the human was now trying to scream for help only to muffled by the ghoul's hand.

"Hey, buddy... this isn't your feeding ground. Beat it." I spat as the figure whipped around. I widened my eyes at the mask he wore. It looked like Kaneki's mask but you could see both of his eyes as they glowed grimly in the shadows making me gasp. I knew who this was, he was an SSS Ghoul who we call "Silver Eyes." Why may you ask? Because he is known to retract his kagune faster than any ghoul throughout the wards so all that is usually seen are his silver eyes.

No one knows what his kagune is because of this, since he works in the shadows of night. It is also very rare to see him in the day as well since he stays hidden away in a part of the Aogiri tree. He was very dangerous, having killed many ghouls in his past times and always being paid to complete assassination missions. He was quick and cunning, not someone I wish I had interrupted while he ate.

"Excuse me?" His deep voice growled towards me as I felt my kagune start to disappear from behind me, "Do you have a problem with my hunting ordeals?"

I blinked in hesitation, yes the man before me could kill me in an instant but I knew I had to stand my ground. These hunting grounds belonged to Anteiku and I had to protect them, even if it meant risking my life.

I sighed while making my (kagune) come back out from behind me in a dangerous motion as I glared back at him, "Actually, I do. You shouldn't be here, go back home, Silver..." I frowned, adjusting the (your mask) on my face to make sure he didn't know what I looked like.

He chuckled softly, his eyes now having a humorous glint to them, "Silver? No ones ever called me that before... maybe we should get to know each other a little better so you may call me by my first name."

I glared gently from behind my mask, the only protection from him finding out what my face looked like. Before I could say anything, he leaped out at me, reaching for my mask mainly as I quickly jumped out of the way so he couldn't grab it. My actions made him trip slightly as I jumped away even further and into the shadows so that he hopefully wouldn't see me.

I pulled out my kagune as I felt the human's footsteps starting to run. I was starving, there's no way I'm letting this asshole get away. I sprinted at him before quickly attacking, not taking much of an effort to kill him as I turned and saw the ghoul staring back at me.

"Hm... you're not half bad for a 20th ward ghoul... who are you?" He sighed, his voice having a sort-of bored but interested tune to it making me flinch before growling lowly in annoyance.

"Shut the hell up, you piece of shit..." I spat softly, confused about how he knew that before my stomach clenched in hunger. I tore myself away from the now bloodied human as I threw them to the ground. I stood up as I lifted my mask just enough to reveal my mouth as it was formed into a darkened frown.