(being rewritten)Remember Me... (Brainwashed!Levi x Reader)

(Y/n) POV

I scream as I run out of his office.

Levi is gone and I'm scared, truly scared.

I run to Erwin.

"Commander! Levi is gone!!"

"Gone?"

"Yes! I don't know where he went!"

Erwin's face turns into a look of fear.

"Cadet, get every soldier looking for him. We need him back as soon as possible!"

I nodded and ran out of the building.

I had a good feeling of where he went, or otherwise known as who took him...

My enemy, (One of my OC's) Charlotte had always been jealous of my friendship with Levi. She is kind of a Yandere if you ask me...

I don't know what she did to him, but I know it can't be good. I run faster as tears start to slowly run down my face.

'He's gonna be ok..! He's gonna be ok! He is going to be fine!!!' I think to myself frantically.

I ran out to where Charlotte always hides, she had been there for almost a year. I knew she was planning something and I hoped that it was something else that didn't have to do with Levi...

I run up the street and around a building to be met with a silver door. I grabbed onto the knob and slowly turned it to here a clicking sound as the door creaked open.

"Well that was easier than I expected.." I mumbled to myself.

I then ran in with no more hesitation.

"Levi...! Levi! Where are you?!"

"Oh.. It's you..."

I turn around to be facing Charlotte

"It's been a long time." she smirked

"It has, hasn't it..." I growl back at her.

"How have you been...?"

"Listen, I don't have time for this. What have you done with Levi?!"

Charlotte looks at me for a second before one of the most devilish smirks appears on her face.

"Oh... Him? Nothing really just... ya know.... brainwashed him... thats all..."

My heart is stricken with pain and fear. My pupils shrink in my eyes and I look down so that my hair covers them and their angry expression.

"What the hell is wrong with you..."

"Well, you should know now that I have fallen for him but he likes someone else... So! I brainwashed him to think that we were a couple all along! Cute, huh!"

Her voice sounded sickly sweet making me clench my fists in anger.

"Maybe you should shut the hell up..."

"Oh, I'm sorry. Who made you princess?"

"I said... SHUT UP!!"

I punched her in the face and she fell to the floor. When I took a closer look, she was out cold. 'Serves her right...' I thought to myself.

I run past her and into other rooms.

"Levi! Levi!!"

I hear a small shuffle and I rush to where it came from.

"Levi?"

I look around the room, trying to look for his stern eyes.

"Levi, I know you're in here. Don't worry I won't hurt you.."