Time Travel

Quick dedication to ramlod for the comment's and votes and adding the story to you're reading list. :3 THANK YOU SO MUCH ramlod! I really appreciate it :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ada swaying her hips side to side, stop's a few inches from Leon both staring at each other intensely. A small smirk begin's to form from Ada's lip's. Shoving the sniper rifle back into Carlos' hands she takes a few more step's to Leon.

"Ada, I thought you were on Rock Fort Island?" Leon anxiously asks as everyone awkwardly stand's around listening.

Chuckling to herself, Ada put's a hand on her hip, "I was, but it was way too easy. Beside's I had help from Claire. We both went back, but like I said it was a piece of cake." She quickly wink's at him and begin's walking away from everyone. Pulling the glasses back out from her holster, she places them back on.

"Where the hell do you think you're going?!" James shout's as he aim's his gun at her. Leon and Claire quickly aim their gun's at him. Looking back and forth between the two, a bead of sweat drip's down his chin.

"I'd put the gun down now James." Claire demands as she cock's her handgun. Leon smirk's at Claire, slowly nodding his head in agreement. James growls as he shoves the handgun back in his holster.

James roughly sighs as Ada stops walking and faces James, "I just don't trust her! We've all read our report's on her! She used to work for Umbrella, hell even Carlos did! How could you people trust them!?"

"Because we don't work for Umbrella, not after everything they've done. Me and Ada were their with Claire and Leon even Jill in Raccoon City before it was destroyed. Though we were their top agent's and basically assasinators, they still tried to kill us. And besides what about you Mr. Innocent? Apparently killing you're wife Mary and basically disappearing until Police found you in a fucking sewer in Toluca?" Carlos bellows as he shakes his head in annoyance.

James slowly lowers his head, staring at the ground. Fighting the urge to cry, he sniffles as he wipes away at his eyes. Looking back up to see Ada shaking her head.

"We took it every personal after everything we've done for the Company. So try and kill us, but it's not like you could anyways." Ada begin's walking away again with Sherry and Lisa following close behind. James face begins to turn red with anger. He begins to charge after her, Jill quickly grabs him from behind holding onto his shoulder's and leaps over him, swinging him over her.

James slams into the ground on his back, turning him over Jill quickly fastens handcuff's on him. Wiggling to get up, Jill step's on his back pushing him back onto the ground. Spitting dirt out from his mouth, James stop's. Sighing to himself he lays his face in the ground.

"We should all keep going, all this noise is bound to attract something else an the Darkness look's like it's not going away any time soon. Let's go." Heather bellows as she begin's walking toward's Ada. Jill roughly lift's up James from the ground. Shoving him foreword, he begins walking muttering under his breath. Claire, Leon and Lisa follow behind Jill, Carlos and James.

Heather silently walks beside Ada, peeking at her glasses, seeing nothing but black. Tapping her shoulder, Ada looks at her.

"How do you know where you're going?" Heather curiously ask's as she examines the glasses. Ada smirks to herself.

"I'm using satellite images to find my way around," Heather open's her mouth attempting to question but Ada cut's her off, "-I've taken picture's of the entire town and outskirt's before we came here. The place we are at now is the Graveyard, we're almost back on the streets to the town. But once we're within the borders, their's no way back out. Have I lost you?" Ada annoyingly asks as Heather nods her head.