After Thought (Author's note)

Silent Nightmare's finished. Can you believe it? It's crazy thinking about it now, it hasn't really hit me yet. lol. It's crazy I have so much to talk about, lol. But I'll try to keep it quick! 

This story was confusing right? Like in the where PART TWO started with Claire and her team. Everything they thought off about what was happening was just an illusion. I hope everyone wasn't too confused to where they just stopped reading, oh god. xD

As for the ending I know there wasn't as much action and diversity in anything, I actually wanted to catch the emotional state everyone was in. Seeing EVERYONE they know die in front of there own eye's. Thats what I tried to focus the two-part finale on. The way everyone was getting killed off was sick, I mean even JAKE died horribly! It was such an emotional fight, like seriously. It was very dark. I didn't plan for Chris to live or Heather.

I first wanted Heather to be killed by Dahlia and Chris be the only one to stay back and hold her off. But when Jake died, I felt like Sherry's character would of like given up. She wanted to die, but she didn't necessarily want to die alone and James got that. So he stayed with her. It was beautiful is you ask me. 

I didn't even plan on killing Alice off either! It just happened, and the same for Harry. I wanted them to survive the entire thing. But they were sadly cut off. Harry and Lisa fell into the floor with the tentacle thing that took Glenn. >.>

OH! And when Leon, Claire, Alex, Sheva, Josh, etc came back as monster's I felt soo bad for everyone having to fight them off. Mainly Harry who nearly got Heather killed! Ugh! All the characters seriously went through Hell and only to keep fighting even after they were killed. It's sad. But they were finally set free....I just realized something....all of the people that were in the pods that Chris found DIED. I killed them alllll.

Then my poor Rain! She was always supposed to die, and I wanted her to die doing something heroic. What better way than going out sacrificing herself for Jill mutha fricken Valentine, lol.

UGH I WANT TO SAY SO MUCH MORE. But maybe some other time, like tomorrow? Anyways. I honestly really hope this finale was beautiful. I felt like it was. c: Weird huh?

Comment, vote and tell your SH and RE friends about this if you enjoyed the story. <3

-xoxo

P.S.- The Next chapter if you wish to continue is a sneak peak at the sequel "The Nightmare", it set's the base of what it's gonna be about. It's gonna be awesome and even darker then this one. I'm so excited! It's gonna be alot of work and planning on how to finish developing it, but it'll be worth it!