It begins.

They continue walking to the town until the outline of the buildings come into view. They walk over a little bridge, but abruptly stop half way. Rain looks over the railings at the grey murky water.

"This water is so murky and grey. Tell me, is there anything dangerous here?" Rain ask's as she glances around the room.

Harry and Alex both look at each other, they both stand to her sides and glances down at their reflections.

"This place isn't safe, especially not when the Darkness comes." Alex replies dryly. Rain looks at him confused, raising a brow at him she thinks to herself then ask's him, "Darkness? What is that?"

"The Darkness is when Hell's creatures rise from the dark and attack anyone and anything. They are not to be toyed with, nor underestimated" Harry says in a low serious tone.

"What kind of creatures are they?" Rain anxiously ask's as she glances at them both.

"There are many creatures, there isn't a specific number of them. But just know that there are many of them here in this world. Never let your guard down for any reason." Alex warns her as he holds his gun tighter in his hands.

Rain nods here head then looks down the path to the back alleys.

"We should keep moving. Lets go." Rain says as she begins to walk, the others follow close behind.

Alex suddenly stops when he hears an eerie noise. 

"Wait. Did you hear that?" Alex ask's as he glances back at the bridge. Harry and Rain shake their heads no. They both look back at the bridge staring at the misty fog sweeping over everything in its path.

"What did it sound like?" Harry asks in a low voice.

"It sounded like someone splashing in the water..." Alex whispers back.

Rain and Harry ready there weapons as Alex stands still trying to listen to the noise. Rain and Harry start to walk towards the bridge. The low splashing becomes louder and louder, and there heart beats begin to beat louder and louder with every step.

"Harry...." Rain calls out for him.

"Shhh...." 

Alex begins to walk with them, gun in hand ready. As they walk on the bridge the splashing stops.

"It's stopped. Check on each side." Alex commands.

Both Harry and Rain peer over each side, but see nothing. "Clear." Rain says.

"Clear here too." Harry adds.

"What the hell was it?" Harry asks confused lowering his gun along with Rain.

"I don't know, but we should keep moving we are almost into town. Lets go." Alex commands.

They quickly walk off the bridge and along a rigid path into a large misty eerie park. As they walk along the path in it they pass a tree with a tire swing on it slowly swaying back and forth. Then they pass a little Marry-Go-Round spinning slowly around in circles.

"This park gives me the creeps. I don't like it at all" Harry says getting his weapon ready.

"Yeah, I don't have a good feeling about this place either." Rain says as she nervously looks around.

"We cant just go back now, Chris expects us to look for clues." Alex says sympathetically.

Rain and Harry stop walking and stand still both with eyes wide open. Alex walks a few more steps then stops and glances back at them. 

"What is it?" Alex ask's as he looks around confused.

"The marry-go-round stopped moving" Rain says as she contiunes looking straight ahead.

"And the tire swing stopped moving also." Harry adds. Alex sees the marry-go-round still along with the swing.

"Holy shit. I got goosebumps." Alex says rubbing his arms. He turns back around and continues walking. Rain and Harry begin to slowly walk behind him keeping there eyes straight ahead. A light wind picks up and sends chills down there spins. Rain and Harry hear the marry-go-round creak as it slowly spins a few times then stops. Rain looks back at the tire swing and sees someone hanging from it.

"Oh my god..." Rains eyes open wide in shock and confusion.

"What is it?" Harry looks back and sees a little girl covered in blood and gashes across her body smiling evilly as she slowly spins on the marry-go-round.

"......Its starting."

~~~~~~

SO WHAT DID YOU THINK OF THIS QUICK UPDATE??

THUS HAS BEGUN THE NIGHTMARES OF Silent Hill. ._. Are you ready?

FEEDBACK PLEASE. Was it not scary or just lame?? LOLOL tell me :)

Thank you! I love you reader(s) <3 <3 xoxox