The New Alpha Team.

As the screens in front of Hunnigan starts to light up; everyone's face starts to take up a screen. Hunnigan presses a few keys and then looks to the empty desk beside her, the blank screen suddenly reveals the same screen as her own, she turns to face Chris, "You can take a seat there, a headset is already jacked in."

Chris takes a seat at the empty desk and puts on the headset before tapping the mic, "Can everyone hear me?" 

"Yeah, I read you loud and clear!" Cybil replies earnestly smiling at him. 

"I got' cha." Harry says while nodding his head and giving Chris a thumb's up.

"Leon here, reading you loud and clear." Leon cough's as he flip's his hair to the side. 

 "Yes sir, I'm here I can hear you." Rain replies looking over at everyone.

Alex coughs as his eyes widen at the realization of who contacted him, "Alex here. Chris I'm a huge fan! I can't believe you're on video chat with me!" Chris chuckles to himself as he smiles back to Alex who is grinning widely at him. 

"We're here" Rebecca and Jill answer together as they chuckle at Alex.

Chris smirks then nods his head. "Good, so everyone can see and hear me". Everyone on the screens nods their heads.

"I want you seven to go with me on a very important mission, it's an urgent rescue mission. That must be kept under wraps from the press." Everyone's eyes widen and their ear's perk up with curiosity. 

"Who are we rescuing?" Cybil asks.

Chris sighs to himself as a photo of Nereyda appears on everyone's screen, Chris looks to Hunnigan and nods with a smile as he sees she is the one who placed the photo up from her desk. 

Chris sees everyone's eyes widen in disbelief as they see the photo of Nereyda, "As you can all see, the President's daughter has been kidnapped." Chris says as he sees the look of confusion plastered across all their faces as well. 

"What the hell? Why hasn't anyone told me about this?!" Leon quips up as a he furrows his brows. 

"It's supposed to be a secret, and the only way you'll get more information is if you do the mission." Chris says as he looks to everyone, seeing them debating the situation. Everyone starts to murmur to themselves silently debating. Then Leon looks at all the faces on the screen.

"Say Chris, why aren't you going to bring Claire on this mission?" Leon asks. Chris goes quiet, then looks off screen.

"It's too dangerous, and it's a conflict of interests." Chris quips back quickly, Leon nods his head. 

"And what about us? We can get killed too!" Rain blurts out.

"Yes, but you guys are the best. And I do mean some of the best damn soldiers we have. It takes a lot to kill you guys, and with Claire she's...not ready" Everyone nods their head then Leon flips his hair out of his eyes.

"So then where do you want us to meet Chris?" Harry asks.

Chris looks back to Hunnigan to see her watching and listening in on them attentively. She looks at Chris and smiles, "Yes Chris?"

Chris covers his mic as he begins to speak with Hunnigan, "Hunnigan you wouldn't happen to know a place where we can meet do you?" She thinks to herself then looks at her laptop and begins typing quickly. She smiles brightly to herself and then shows the screen to Chris. He smirks then looks back to the others waiting.

"How about the old WilPharma Corporation in Harvardville?" Everyone nods their head then Leon holds up his hand surprised and confused.

"Hold up, that's where Claire, Angela and I stopped Fredrick Downing. That place is destroyed. Why there?" Leon says confused.

"Thats correct, Leon. It seems though that the building has been rebuilt and a new production company has taken over the building space. Plus, its eerily close to where we our investigation will be held." Chris says as he begins typing in the address to send to them all, "I've sent you all coordinates to the location. We meet there tomorrow night at 7. Don't be late."

"Can you give us anything else on the mission?" Jill curiously asks. 

"That will just have to wait till we all meet. See you all soon. Chris Out." Everyone says their solutes and then one-by-one each of their screens turn black.

~~

Dont forget to comment letting me know who you want to live! You have by Friday night! Dont blame me when your favorite characters dies D:

P.S.- I warned you.