The Return (Chapter 1)

Sasuke's P.O.V.

I wonder.. He thought. I wonder if she still loves me.. Sasuke had flashbacks of when he first left the village. "Sasuke.. Please don't leave me.. I love you too much.." Those words ran through his head non-stop. He cringed at the thought of hurting her. He thought to himself, "Maybe I should just leave it alone.." He felt his heart thud when he heard those words run through his head again. "Please.. Don't leave me.. I love you too much.." He looked down as those last words ran through his head, "I love you too much.." Sasuke stared at the ground. "I love you too, Sakura." He was going back to Konoha to visit his long lost love.

Sakura's P.O.V.

"Hey Naruto!" she waved to the blonde. "Hi Sakura!" Naruto walked up to her, and he got a little too close, for Sakura's liking.

Sakura clenched her fist and knocked him upside the head. "DON'T GET SO CLOSE, NARUTO!" She yelled angrily.

"Hey, that hurt!" he yells. "Don't get so close then." Sakura smiles, and puts him in a playful headlock.

Tsunade walked up to Sakura. "Sakura, I need to have a word with you for a moment." Tsunade says sternly, but not as stern as it usually would be.. It seems like she feels bad in a way, but Sakura just doesn't understand.

Sakura lets go of Naruto, and she walks to Tsunade. "What is it, Tsunade?" Sakura asks curiously.

Tsunade is silent for a second. "It's Sasuke.." Tsunade stuttered feeling bad and also scared of Sakura's reaction.

Sakura stood silent, and shocked because she hasn't heard much about Sasuke from Tsunade in quite a few years. "G-go on.." Sakura said hesitantly quite scared of what that boy has done this time..

Tsunade sighs, "I got intel from Jiraiya, he said that he saw Sasuke leaving towards the village."

Sakura's eyes widen. "S-sasuke.." Sakura thinks to herself. "What could he be coming here for?" Sakura asks to herself, as she's quite confused about this situation. She then felt a pain in her chest. She felt all of the memories flood back. She looked down. "I don't know if I could ever forgive him.. I don't think I can forgive the boy that I was completely mad over.. I just can't.. He's caused too much pain for me.." Sakura thought to herself.

Sakura ended up going home, telling Tsunade that she wasn't feeling well.  as she walked home, all she had on her mind was him.

Sasuke. She walked into her door, and she walked to her bedroom. "I wonder what he is coming back for.." She thought to herself. Sakura grew tired from thinking too much, so she fell asleep.

She woke up later that night, and she looked around her room, looking back at the window, she saw him, the raven haired boy.

Her eyes were wide. She rubbed her eyes to see if it was just an illusion, but it wasn't. She wished if it were an illusion though.

Sasuke smirked. Sakura was beyond shocked, until she snapped out if it, and she looked at him, then looked down. "What do you want.." Sakura says coldly.

Sasuke was silent for a second, he thought he heard a type of tone he has never heard from her, as if it were a tone of hatred towards him. "I came back because I chose that my buisness is over with and I wanted to come back to see my long lost friends." Sasuke said, standing up.

Sakura let out a sigh as she stood up. "Looks like I'll be following you around the village since you are a rogued ninja." Sakura sounded so cold.

Maybe he did hurt her that bad. It made his heart ache. "Fine." Sasuke muffled. "You know, you seem like you want to stalk me, huh?" Sasuke smirks.

Sakura blushes, and she looks at him."H-hey! It's nothing like that!" Sasuke smirks. "Alright." Sasuke sounded unsure just to mess with her.
Sakura groaned. Sasuke laughs."I was just joking around." Sakura smiles.

"I missed you so much.. Sakura." Sasuke thought to himself.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you guys liked it. (^~^)
Thanks for reading this! I don't really know about this story though, so can you guys please comment and tell me what you think? (^.^) I'd appreciate it.
There will be an update soon.

×Naruto_Psycho×