The Festival

Sakura was excited for the festival. She looked into her closet and looked at all of her outfits.

Sakura grunts, "I don't know what to wear.." Sakura says with an annoyed tone as she lies down.

She suddenly heard a knock on her door and she stands up, "Who could it be? Could it be the jerk that happened to be in my window?" She thought getting annoyed by the though that he actually snuck up on her like that, but really couldn't find herself to him like she would Naruto.

Sakura walks to the door, and she opens it, and she sees that light blonde hair, and she instantly turns around, as Ino knew that she was more than welcome to come in. "Come on in, Ino."

Ino smiles brightly, and she walks in. "What's up, billboard brow?" Ino asks. "Nothing really, Ino-pig. I'm trying to find something to wear to the festival." Sakura sighs.

Ino smirks deviously. "I'll find the perfect outfit, and it'll look perfect." Ino says with her finger on her chin. Ino walks to Sakura's closet and she looks through all of her clothes. Ino found the perfect red dress.

Sakura tried it on, and it was the perfect fit for her.

"I wonder if Sasuke will be there.." Sakura thought for a second, but Ino interrupted her thought.

"What are you thinking about Sakura?" Ino smirks.

Sakura catches herself blushing. "N-nothing..!" Sakura says quickly, and quite embarrassed.

Ino knows what's up. "Is Sasuke on that mind of yours?" Ino says with a smart tone.

Sakura looks down, "No..." Sakura says trailing off.

"Sakura Haruno, the only girl I know that still is in love with that daring Uchiha.. The boy with a duck butt for hair.. How can she love him?"
~~~
Oh geez, I finally updated! Let me know what you think.(⌒▽⌒)
It's short, I'm sorry (ToT)
Also, comment some other ships that you like, and I'll try to write one. (^~^)
*Naruto_psycho*