I love you?

"I love you"

Sakura stood there, shocked. "I thought he hated me, but now this?!" Sakura mentally scolds herself.

Sasuke stood there also like some stiff tree. "Am I an idiot or something?! Why did I just say that?!"

Sakura stares at Sasuke in pure shock.

(Omg I almost typed shook xD)

Sasuke sighs deeply. Sakura shakes her head and tears well up in her eyes. "WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO TRICK ME LIKE THIS?! I'M TIRED OF BEING TRICKED BY YOUR STUPID GAMES! I'M NOT SOME LITTLE 12 YEAR OLD ANYMORE THAT FANGIRLED! AND UNTIL YOU NOTICE THAT I'LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU, YOU... You... dumb uchiha..."

Sakura couldn't find anything else better to say. Her mind was so flooded with the point that she was finally able to say that to him.

Sakura was quite proud of herself because she was actually able to spill it.

Sasuke stares at her. "She's right... She isn't the Sakura she used to be... she's different.. a good dif- Come on! Quit getting all mushy talking about her!"

"Hn. Dumb Uchiha? What a stupid comeback." Sasuke says, with a sly smirk on his face. Like usual.

Sakura felt her blood boil. "So you love me? You finally admitted that through all of these years.. Not to mention, you decide to come back after all of these years?! Just what are you thinking?! Are you after something?!" Sakura yells at Sasuke.

"I'm after you... I missed you... I love you... so much sakura..." at this point he couldn't stop his thoughts. She's all he's ever thinking about. "I don't know what I'm truly after." Sasuke said, with his usual attitude.

"You goddamn liar!" Sasuke scolds himself. Sakura grabbed him by the collar and she stared at him, as tears were streaming down her face.

She broke down in front of him... In front of him... "I'm making myself look so weak but I can't help it... I love him so much..." Sakura's brain flooded with the fact that she could indeed never get over him..

"Sasuke Uchiha... I love you..." she stares at him, tears streaming down her face and she jerks his body back. "WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE YOU GOD DAMN IT?!?!" Sakura stares at him. Searching for that answer.

Sasuke stares at her with stern eyes, yet they look... gentle...

Sasuke gently grabs her face.

Sakura stares into his eyes and she finally found that answer....

"Sakura... I'm here for you... because I'm in love with you..." Sasuke says, whispering in her ear.

Sakura blushed a dark shade of red, she couldn't feel her cheeks. They were on fire.

Sasuke leaned down to her lips and he gently kissed her.... and Sakura kissed back just as gentle.

"My dream has finally came true.." Sakura thought to herself.

----------------------------------------------------------------

IT'S BEEN SO LONG AND I APOLOGIZE SINCERELY I HAVE BEEN SO BUSY LATELY. I HOPE YOU ALL LOVED IT BECAUSE I TRIED SUPER HARD!!!

Hopefully none of you forgot about this story :''(

I love you all, I'll be back soon with another chapter.

×naruto_psycho×