A Series Of Events

Sakura thought to herself while sitting on her back porch. The memories of last night drowned her mind just like an ocean tide against the letters traced into sand, that would disappear so after that wave would hit.

   Last night Sakura and Ino went to the festival together, after the long hours they took on finding each others outfits.

  Sakura was having so much fun. When Ino left, Sakura stayed because she wanted to stay and watch the beautiful stars in the sky.

  While Sakura was on the bridge watching the stars. She really thought about how she felt about Sasuke. Her brain was so flooded with the thoughts of how much anger she had towards him, but sadly the anger left her loving him even more than she already did before.

  She really can't escape that boys love trap.. Can she..?

  Sakura ends up getting angry at herself, and she starts to cry. She's tired of holding onto those tears.. She felt so...  Weak...

  That's all the reason why she can't stand Sasuke at the same time.. Because when she watches how strong Naruto and Sasuke are getting, she feels weak because she can't do the things they do.

  So that's why she started training with Tsunade, the woman that can heal anybody, and has the strength of a monster.

  Sakura trained with Tsunade while Naruto was with Jiraiya learning sage art. Those three years Sakura trained her hardest. Sakura trained so hard, that even Tsunade tried to make her die down a little bit.. But Sakura will never quit.. She's going to surpass, and stand beside Naruto and Sasuke, but until then.. She'll have to try harder.

  Sakura snaps out of her thoughts, and she stands up, still angry and punches a tree with all of her might. Sakura, the one with the monster fists, broke the tree completely in half, and it fell to it's side.

   Sakura takes a few deep breaths, just to try and attempt to calm herself down.

  She then feels someone behind her, and she instantly takes out her kunai, and jumps back.

  Sasuke smirks, and he stares at her. His bright red eyes glowed extra red in the dark. "Hn, much more defensive than ever. That's nice.." Sasuke says in his regular tone.

Sakura's eyes widen and she slowly turns her head, and her eyes grow bold and she darts towards and punches him in the face.

  "I can't believe I just let that happen... She just hit me, and I didn't even stop her... What is wrong with me?!" Sasuke scolds himself in his mind.

  Sakura stares at him. "What do you want.." Sakura says with a stern tone in her usual soft voice.

  Sasuke wipes the blood from his lip, and he lightly chuckles. "I just wanted to see what the village was up to..." Sasuke says in a sly tone.

  Sakura scowls, knowing that's not the truth. "Quit making things up Sasuke..." Sakura sighs.

  Sasuke stands there quietly for a second. Not knowing how to explain this. Sasuke takes a deep breath, and he let's out a deep sigh. "Sakura, I'm in love with you.."

Sakura stands shocked, staring at him. He eventually left not too long after he expressed his feelings.

Sakura can't believe that he actually loves her.. "It must be a lie to lure me in.." Sakura thinks to herself.

"But I can't forgive you..."

••••••••••••
Hello!!
I'm back, finally. I'm sorry for not updating in so long. I've been extremely busy. ∑( ̄□ ̄;)

I hope you like this new chapter.

Let me know what you think!!

×naruto_psycho×