Chapter 6

"Jin" Someone shook her arm.

She groaned and nod her head just to get few more minutes of sleep. Insomnia took her sleep, or maybe it was just uncomfortable with three guys in the same tent.

If it was back in high school, girls would die to be her. Mingyu and Wonwoo were the most popular back then, being the charismatic best friends in the group. Girls wanted to be with them, the 13 of them. Boys wanted to be like them. But with Jin? Girls wanted to be her. Guys wanted to be with her.

"Wake up, you idiot!" he shouted and she sat up immediately, she groaned one last time. "I hate you so much" she mumbled with her eyes closed.

He chuckled and patted her head before he crawled out of the tent. Jin opened her eyes, she was alone. Who woke me up?  she shrugged and began stretching her arms.

Wearing her shoes outside, she walked to the van to get her toothbrush and face towel to get cleaned up.

"We'll be leaving in an hour to the city for breakfast" Seungcheol said as he walked pass to get the tents to the van while the rest fixed the other stuff. Jin nodded and quickly brushed.

They headed back to the mansion to pack the rest of the items. Vernon looked around one last time and locked the front door before leaving to his car. The rest stood in front of the cars except Jin.

"Do you want to come with me?" Soonyoung asked and she looked at the gang behind and nodded at him before placing her bag in the back.

"Meeting at the cafe in downtown?" Soonyoungasked Jeonghan who nodded. Soonyoung gave a thumbs up and opened the door for Jin.

Junhui and Minghao joined Seungcheol since they didn't bother driving down, and Chan joined Joshua since he was too lazy to drive. Seungkwan waved at everyone before getting in his own car, driving off to their destination.

"Hyung" Chan called out to Joshua while fiddling with his fingers like a child.

"What's up" Joshua replied with his eyes still on the road. "Well I think it's just Wonwoo hyung" he said in a low voice.

"I know what you're worried about. It's gonna take a while you know. Leaving his girlfriend in the states and spending his vacation with his group which includes his ex. If you were him, what would you do?" Joshua said in a matter of fact tone.

"Yeah I know, but didn't they move on already? But I still feel that noona is going to need extra time" Chan frowned thinking of Jin.

"Achoo!" Jin sneezed all of a sudden in the car.

"Oh someone is thinking of our Jin" Soonyoung teased with a small laugh. "I'm going to miss you even though we can meet every day since we live across each other" He sighed.

She turned to see him frown and nodded, "Yeah, I will miss everyone too. But we all have our own lives to live. Busy busy busy" she leaned on the window and stared out at the sky.

Soonyoung turned for a second to look at her. A second was enough to capture her picture in his mind.

"You have to be strong" He suddenly said and she smiled, her throat began to throb as tears formed.

"Don't worry about me" She smiled widely for him to see to disguise the tears in her eyes.

"If you begin to waver from being strong, think of me. Be strong for me. I will always be here for you" He said and reached for her hands. He held it tight and her tears escaped from her eyes.

It dropped on his hand.

"It's okay to cry" he said softly to her. "We still have half way to go" he assured that it's normal to cry, he understood what she was feeling.

Jin didn't need another word and tears fell one by one. She sniffed out loud and began crying softly. She looked out again through the window, trying to relieve the pain in her chest. Everything was normal before seeing him again.

"Those words were true, the first love is the best but the first cut is the deepest" she said to herself as she tried to stop the tears.

She lifted the other hand and wiped her cheeks which were stained with tears. "Can we take a short stop at the seawall" she turned to Soonyoung. He nodded with a smile.

Stepping the brakes, he turned the engine off and got out following Jin. She stretched her arms and wiped her cheeks with both hands. He took a big step to be in front of her, looking down at her eyes.

"Promise me, you will not cry over the same thing again"

Her eyes began to be watery, he frowned and held her arms before pulling in for a tight hug.

The sun shined on both of them, Jin hugged him back and smiled small. She nodded and Soonyoung pulled away and wiped off the tear that escaped. "Let's get going after 5 minutes" he said and sat on the concrete wall.

"Thank you so much, Soonyoung" She sat next to him and lay her head on his shoulders. She closed her eyes for a second.