Chapter 16

Wonwoo grabbed Junhui's shirt as he glared at him. There was blood from his lips from Junhui's punch earlier.

"Hyung, let him go. We are all grown ups" Chan tried to pull Wonwoo away but only to gain a push.

Minghao cursed and forcefully pulled Junhui behind him, "I'm sorry to interrupt your fight but this should end right now" he breathed in and stared at the red faced Wonwoo before blowing a punch, knocking him out.

"Oh my god" Jihoon gasped and looked at Seungcheol who did the same.

"Hyejin is going to kill you for touching his oppa" Seokmin looked at Wonwoo and frowned.

Mingyu rushed through the door and stopped at the living room. He looked at Minghao and Junhui before looking at Wonwoo on the floor.

"What happened?" He asked and began to approach Wonwoo, lifting him up to the couch.

Vernon watched Mingyu as he placed him on the couch, "he started talking non sense early in the morning" he told him before sitting on the floor.

Soonyoung gave a big sigh, "We were having breakfast at the table and then Wonwoo said something to Junhui. That's when it started"

"What did he say?" He was curious as to what Wonwoo said that made Jun angry. His friend was never angry.

"What did he say?" He asked again and Joshua frowned as he thought of what he said, he dropped down to the couch and massaged his temples.

Jihoon pulled a chair and sat down, "I'll tell him guys, what Wonwoo said was:"

Flashback

"Come on guys, it's time for breakfast" Minghao called the guys to the table. Junhui came out with the last bowl with Seungcheol and sat on his spot.

Wonwoo got up from the couch and sat next to Seungkwan, he avoided eyes with Junhui especially what he said yesterday but he decided to tell them everything. He did not want to lose Junhui, his best friend.

"I..." He spoke but no one paid attention as his voice was too low. Junhui looked at him but diverted his attention back to Seokmin who was telling a story.

Junhui was curious as to what he was going to say. He spoke on behalf of Wonwoo, "I think Wonwoo wants to say something"

He looked up and everyone was waiting for him to begin.

"I want to tell you the truth. After what hyung said, I thought about it. I don't want to be a coward anymore"

Soonyoung who was quiet the whole time got up, "It's too late for that". Seokmin who was beside him, pulled him back down. "Let's hear him out"

Wonwoo gave a small smile and began telling them everything.

"As you all heard, I did cheat on Jinhee. But it was not intentional, I mean I didn't really know who Hyejin was. I really loved Jinhee back then even though I had slight feelings for Hyejin"

Joshua frowned, he wasn't ready for the truth even though it has been four years. The truth which killed Jin, killed him as well.

"I arrived in America and met up with her the next day, we were just friends back then and Jinhee wasn't there when I was stressed from work but Hyejin was there. Dealing with long distance wasn't worth it, I was with Hyejin; who knows maybe Jin was with someone else too. I really drifted away back then, I didn't think of her that much and I didn't want to waste her time so I just broke up with her"

"When did you ask Hyejin out" Junghan asked immediately, "I didn't ask her out, we just naturally got together"

Junhui smirked at him, "see what I said". He chuckled and shrugged, "He cheated on her cause he didn't love her that much in the first place".

Wonwoo glared at him, "That's enough with all your assumptions"

He pushed his chair as he got up, he grabbed Junhui's collar. "If you loved her, why didn't you go out with her" he spat his words out and smirked back at him.

Seungcheol grabbed Soonyoung back and calmed him down, "don't try to interfere"

"They are going to fight, how can I not stop them"

"They won't last long"

But he was wrong.

"Hyung, let him go. We are all grown ups" Chan tried to pull Wonwoo away but only to gain a push.

Minghao cursed and forcefully pulled Junhui behind him, "I'm sorry to interrupt your fight but this should end right now" he breathed in and stared at the red faced Wonwoo before blowing a punch, knocking him out.

End of Flashback

Vernon who was facing the front door stopped listening as he saw Jin looking at them, tears in her eyes. She heard everything. He quickly got up from the floor.

"Jinhee..." He stared at her, Mingyu quickly turned around and his heart dropped.

Jin lifted her hands to wipe the lone tear that rolled down her cheek. She bit her lips which quivered for a second before she turned on her heels to run away.

Dealing with long distance wasn't worth it.