a future together

You and Robbie were lying in bed. He was sound asleep looking peaceful as ever. You on the other hand couldn't sleep.

"Robbie", you whispered shaking him a little. Nothing. "Robbie", you whispered a bit louder this time shaking him harder.

"What", he said groaning, "I'm trying to sleep."

"I can't sleep. Can you please stay awake with me?" You asked.

"Okay", he said.

He turned over so that him and you were facing each other. He put his arm around your waist bringing you closer to him. You could feel his breath hit your face. You stared into each other's eyes. His into your (Y/E/C) ones. Yours into his green ones.

"Robbie?" You asked.

"Yes love?" He asked

"Where do you think we'll be in 10 years?" You asked curiously.

"In 10 years I see you walking down the aisle towards me in a beautiful wedding gown while I cry at the sight of the women I love most in my life." You were speechless.

"In 15 years I see our children running around the house laughing and playing while we sit back and watch."

"Now, I don't want to see another girl in my life except for you and our daughter if we have a girl. Otherwise, no other girl is as perfect as you and it will stay that way."

"I love you Robbie"

"I love you (Y/N)"

-time skip to 10 years-

"You may now kiss the bride"

You look up at Robbie as you kiss him softly on the lips. When you pull away you see tears start to form in his eyes as you also start to cry.

"You kept that promise", you whisper to Robbie.

"Of course I did"

---

I like this one.
-Madison