jealousy

Robbie's POV

Marshall is all (Y/N) ever talks about. Marshall did this, and Marshall did that. Yes, we're only friends, but I want more.

Your POV

"So I was talking to Marshall today, and he said that there's a huge seniors party at his friends house and invited us to come", you said to Robbie.

"I mean I guess if your going then I'll go with you", he says with a sigh. Robbie's been acting weird lately. Ever since I told him I had a thing for Marshall, he's been all tense and quiet. It's weird, you thought. You just shake it off by shrugging your shoulders and saying, "Okay great", you smile.

Robbie's POV

I just don't understand what she sees in him. I'm pretty sure I know more about her than him. (Y/N) and I have been friends since the sixth grade and now we're seniors in high school. I like her. A lot. I want to be more than just friends with her. She's beautiful, she's funny, she's caring, and loving. She deserves so much more than Marshall.

Your POV The party

Robbie and you arrive at the party, and as soon as you walk in, the smell of drunk teenagers and sweat hit your nose. You don't drink because you know it's bad for your health. Your in track and volleyball, and you like to keep your body healthy. Robbie doesn't drink either because he's also and track and plays soccer.

"I'm gonna go grab us some water", Robbie yells over the obnoxiously loud music.

"Okay", you yell back. "I'm gonna go find Marshall." When you say Marshalls name, Robbie's jaw clenches, but you just smile weakly and away and he does the same and goes the opposite direction.

You feel a pair of hands grab your waist from behind and notice it's Marshall. "Hey", he yells turning you around. "I've been looking all over for you"

"You too", you tell back.

"Let's go dance", he says. He's definitely drunk.

"No I'm good, thank you though", you say nicely.

He grabs your waist again and pulls you to the living room, but you push his hands away and say, "No really, I'm fine." He doesn't listen and crashes his lips to yours. You kiss back until someone pushes him away.

Robbie's POV

When I finally found (Y/N), her lips were on Marshalls. I don't know why but I got really mad and went over to pull him off of her.

"What are you doing", I yell at (Y/N).

"I-I don't k-know. He just k-kissed me when I told him I d-didn't want to d-dance", she stutters with scared eyes. I've never yelled at (Y/N) before. I knew she was afraid just then, I could tell by how she was speaking.

I turned to Marshall and said, "If you ever touch her or come near her again, I'll make sure you never even see her again." He looked at me and laughed, "We were just having some fun." I did what any other jealous guy would do.

I punched him. Hard.

Your POV

Robbie punched Marshall right in the face. Honestly, it was hot, but you're still at him for doing in.

"Robbie why would you do that", you yell getting in front of him. "We're leaving", is all he says before grabbing your hand and pulling you outside and towards the car.

"I'm not going anywhere with you until you tell me what just happened in there", you yell at him.

"He kissed you", he yells back.

"So what, it's not like you and I are dating or anything. Robbie you and I are just friends. Can you get that through your head", you say now speaking softly. What you just said surprised him, but also you. You also liked Robbie. You just happen to meet Marshall and started having feelings for him, too. You always thought Robbie just looked at you as a friend.

He mutters something under his breath, and you can't understand what he said.

"What was that?", you asked.

"I said I wish we were more, (Y/N), do you know how heart broken I am? Do you know how much it hurts to hear you talk about Marshall? It hurts a lot, (Y/N), okay? I've had feelings for you since seventh grade. So yes, I wish we were more, but now it seems like you don't want what I want", he raises his voice a little, but becomes softer when he says the last part.

"Robbie", you say softly, "I do feel the same"

With this you grab the back of his neck with your hands and smash your lips to your hard but passionately. You kiss for what seems like ages until he pulls away in awe.

"I wasn't expecting that", he says now in shock.

"I know"

---

Please don't kill me for not updating in forever. But here it is!! -Madison♡