seeing triple?

As you walked through the forest to get some fresh air, you hear a sound; the sound of twigs breaking come from behind a tree.

"W-who's there", you say nervously.

"Why it's only me, love", the boy says.

You look behind you to see a boy about 18. He has the most beautiful forest green eyes. His chestnut hair contrasting with his creamy tan skin. He was attractive, and there was no doubt about it.

"Who are you", you ask, almost cluelessly.

"My names Peter, Peter Pan", he says confidently.

"That can't be. Peter Pan is nothing but a fairytale", you say.

You run away from the attractive but creepy boy. You bump into a tree and fall to the ground. What you thought was a tree was a boy. A boy that looked like the one you had just seen.  Only he was wearing different clothes.

"How did you do that?", you asked with wide eyes.

"Do what?", he asked, clueless to what you were talking about.

"You were just- you were just over-", you didn't finish your sentence, still out of breath from running.

Once you catch your breath you ask, "Wait, what's your name?"

"My names Tommy Clarke", he says, almost as it was a question.

"I'm so confused. I could've sworn I just saw you a while ago until I ran away", you say.

"I have no clue to who you are", he says.

"Look, I don't mean to be rude, but I'm trying to run away from someone. So if you don't mind, I have to go, like, now.", he says walking/jogging backwards then turns away from you and starts to sprint.

"Well it was nice meeting you", you yell.

I guess", you mumbled the last part.

I need to go grab some coffee or something. You thought as you started walking towards the end of the forest and into town. You lived in a small town, where everyone knew everyone, well almost everyone. 

After your encounter with 'Tommy Clarke' and 'Peter Pan', you went to Starbucks to grab something to drink. You order a salted caramel mocha and wait for your drink.

"Salted caramel mocha for (Y/N)", the lady behind the counter yelled.

You go up to grab your drink. Once you turn around you bump into someone and spill your coffee all over yourself.

"Oh my gosh I'm so terribly sorry. I didn't see where I was go-", you didn't finish your sentence once you looked up. Your eyes got wide.

"Wha-what? H-how did you?", you must have been going crazy.

He looked at you with scrunched eyebrows and looked at you like you were going crazy. He looked just like 'Peter pan' and 'Tommy Clarke'. He had the same forest green eyes and chestnut hair.

"What's your name?", you ask for the second or third time today.

"Robbie Kay", he says slowly, still looking at you weird.

"I must be going crazy. I swear I just saw you when I was taking a walk in the forest. And I swear I saw you again when I started running out of the forest. But now you're here", you say it all so fast.

"I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about, but I'd love to buy you another drink since I made you spill your other one", he says, now showing a smile. He had a beautiful smile.

You nodded, "Oh. Uh okay. Sure, I guess."

He buys you another salted caramel mocha and you sit down with him. You two talk for a while about the oddest things.

"I'm terribly sorry, but I have to go. Maybe we can meet here again sometime?", he asks.

"Yeah sure", you take a napkin and write your number down on it and give it to him,"here's my number. Feel free to call me or text me whenever"

"Okay. Thank you. I'll call you later (Y/N)", he says and walks out.

You finish your mocha and walk back home. I need to take a nap, you tell yourself. You walk upstairs to your bedroom and crash onto your bed.

You fall into a deep sleep, forgetting about Peter, Tommy, and Robbie.

---

This is unedited so I'm sorry if I made a mistake somewhere. Love you guys ♡